• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I actually believe that you flat feet is the sign of a truly proficient bencher. Toes allows you to get a shorter ROM but the same can be done with a better arch and heels down allows for more leg drive through the heels.

Alright James Steel just explained to me that if I squeeze the bench with my legs then my arse will not come off the bench even if my knees are higher than my hips

So I'll work on that along with getting them further back bit by bit

BTW James is the Head Strength and Conditioning Coordinator at the University of Pennsylvania and totals 2065 at 275

Last edited:
Figured this shit out today
I was trying to hitch myself down the bench with flat feet before and could not get a decent arch
Today I pulled myself through the area between the bench then pushed myself down into the bench with the bar. Worked very well. Feet are still kinda on their sides though not fully on the floor so I need to work on that somehow

Row and dip, people. This will allow you to elevate your sternum without folding yourself in half. Sternum elevation is a basic athletic function and until the lifter has the muscle tone to do it, don't stuff around with these advanced competition lifting techniques.

8574cc7e376f1dced1b005dbb253a2cf.jpg

Row and dip, people. This will allow you to elevate your sternum without folding yourself in half. Sternum elevation is a basic athletic function and until the lifter has the muscle tone to do it, don't stuff around with these advanced competition lifting techniques.

this,ive taken this on board

Wrong numbnuts, Oni was a lean and fuken strong strong mofo........you on the other hand, just a fat kunce who doesn’t even train anymore and just talks shit.

Wrong numbnuts, Oni was a lean and fuken strong strong mofo........you on the other hand, just a fat kunce who doesn’t even train anymore and just talks shit.

yeah his comp best bench was 130 kgs juiced to the gills,hardly "strong strong" u utterly retarded cockhead. Stay on track bitch,i know its a struggle because you have a pea brain,we re talking about pressing strength and alas id train that kunt into the ground on pressing.

let me go to his log to see this "strong strong" pressing ability...hmm a quick perusal is 45kgs for 12 military press and 50 kgs inclines...intredasting. At my peak i was repping 80 kgs barbell press and 110 incline. Blow me pls.

Last edited: