• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Memories........

so oni gets a pass for not training but i dont. need i remind you that the last idiot(sparty) who tried to draw me into a gun fight ended up getting hoisted by his own retard. Im not training for strength anymore but when i do ill make sure ill tell you.lol.

Neh......you’re just a fat shit talking kunce.

whos represented Australia at masters level. The irony is i recall you making a huge deal out of your daughter making it to national level at u13s or whatever and coming 12th yet i get talked shit to for achieving what i did.

Last edited:
Take it elsewhere or hug it out kunce.

quite happy to stay in my log and just post there,but you keep him out pls. I merely retaliate,id love to really piss him off and start talking about his daughter seeing as hes disrespected my wife multiple times and would get a broken nose for it in reality.

Arch tech
Thoracic arch instead of harbour bridge
Bring your chest up instead of your gut
Things I've learned yet cannot implement at the moment.. soon

In order to achieve the bench arch possible, you must mobilize your thoracic spine, use leg drive and glue yourself to the bench, similarly do the following exercises
  • Foam roll before bench press, driving the roller into the depths of your upper back with the foam roller under your shoulder blades, try extending your arms overhead to open up that spine of yours
  • Shoulders dislocate work wonders. Grab a pipe and work through the range of motion, both hands on the pipe in front of your body, lift it overhead continue the motion as far back as possible while keeping your arms straight