• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Geale v Mundine

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
See Daniel Geale will be fighting Mundine in January 2013. Hopefully he can avenge his only loss on 2009 and finish Mundine's career.

Should be an epic fight though, brings back memories of Mundine v Green.

Mundine running the media circus again.

Mean time this month Darchinyan resurrects his career by beating a 25yo who is undefeated and stepping up as a genuine world title shot, doesn't even make the news.

Kostya Tszu packs his shit, takes his young talent, coaching ability and moves the fuck back to Russia doesn't make the news.

Rocky Katsidis was another genuine contender, granted he is fucked now, while everyone stood around making Mundine rich he boxed his heart out never made the news, got chewed up and spat out. He could have been a great boxer instead he was paying his own way to fight at an international level overseas.

Thankyou Mr. Mundine for fucking a great sport and ruining the legacy of Anthony Mundine Sr. Who was a decent boxer and a good role model for aboriginal kids.

END/RANT

Mundine running the media circus again.

Mean time this month Darchinyan resurrects his career by beating a 25yo who is undefeated and stepping up as a genuine world title shot, doesn't even make the news.

Kostya Tszu packs his shit, takes his young talent, coaching ability and moves the fuck back to Russia doesn't make the news.

Rocky Katsidis was another genuine contender, granted he is fucked now, while everyone stood around making Mundine rich he boxed his heart out never made the news, got chewed up and spat out. He could have been a great boxer instead he was paying his own way to fight at an international level overseas.

Thankyou Mr. Mundine for fucking a great sport and ruining the legacy of Anthony Mundine Sr. Who was a decent boxer and a good role model for aboriginal kids.

END/RANT

What young talent? lol

What young talent? lol

Kostya has gone to Russia to coach, he has been cherry picking young russian fighters for a few years. But instead of keeping him here and throwing money at him and poaching these kids out to Australia, exactly likre they did with him in the 90's they just let him go.

The only reason he fucked off was there is no money in boxing in Australia

Kostya has gone to Russia to coach, he has been cherry picking young russian fighters for a few years. But instead of keeping him here and throwing money at him and poaching these kids out to Australia, exactly likre they did with him in the 90's they just let him go.

The only reason he fucked off was there is no money in boxing in Australia

I thought u may have been referring to his sons, I saw Timmy fight a number of times, one of the worst.
Kostya has put alot of money into NSW boxing over the years, im sure that will be missed.

See Daniel Geale will be fighting Mundine in January 2013. Hopefully he can avenge his only loss on 2009 and finish Mundine's career.

Should be an epic fight though, brings back memories of Mundine v Green.

I was at the 09 fight...
from where i was Geale should have won!!
definetely should not have lost a title anyway

Geale should have told him to fuck off. Mundine had his chance to fight Geale a second time but released the belt.

Mundine ducking geale then was a telling sign.

I'm very disappointed he took this fight. He's at a stage where he could be fighting chavez jnr, alvarez or martinez.

That would cement him as one of Australias all time greats.

When's the fight? Mundine has backed up his talk, that much I can say.

He needs to be put in his place though. Never liked the guy. My type of athlete is a GSP - skilled, talented and always humble in victory.

he is an absolute knob!! I wish someone would knock em out...

Thinks he is the greatest boxer about, by beating people who are no hopers or past there prime..

Mundine apologises to Geale - News - BigPond Sport

Anthony Mundine has issued a face-to-face apology to Daniel Geale, conceding he went too far by making racially charged comments about Geale's family.

During a press conference on Thursday to confirm a second bout between the pair, Mundine questioned Geale's Aboriginal heritage, implying that the Tasmanian boxer had betrayed his community by having "a white wife and white kids."

Mundine also said Geale wasn't worthy of having the Aboriginal flag on his boxing shorts.

Mundine made a separate apology the day after the press conference for saying that he "thought they wiped all the Aborigines from Tasmania out."

He only apologised because he got negative media attention. He is still a fuckwit...

The thing is though, in his apology he didnt even apologise. He just went on about how Australian culture is thriving with racism and how the Union Jack on the Aussie flag is representative of the plundering of his people or some shit. Fuck he's an idiot.

I wish Green would smash him.