• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Seen any shows?

Shrek

Fucked up Kunce
Seen any good (or bad) shows lately? Any worth seeing or any that should be avoided?
Post up here.
These can be concerts, theatre shows, exhibitions, plays, musicals etc, etc.

Last edited:
I saw Cirque Du Soleil - The Beatles Love recently in Las Vegas.
Absolutely brilliant and my favourite bands music as well.
9.9 / 10

With LOVE, Cirque du Soleil celebrates the musical legacy of The Beatles

Born from a personal friendship and mutual admiration between the late George Harrison and Cirque founder Guy Laliberté, LOVE brings the magic of Cirque du Soleil together with the spirit and passion behind the most beloved rock group of all time to create a vivid, intimate and powerful entertainment experience.

With LOVE, Cirque du Soleil celebrates the musical legacy of The Beatles through their timeless, original recordings. The exuberance of The Beatles will be channeled through the youthful, urban energy of a cast of 60 international artists. Using the master tapes at Abbey Road studios, Sir George Martin and Giles Martin have created a unique soundscape of The Beatles music for LOVE. With panoramic sound and visuals, the audience will experience The Beatles as never before. Only at The Mirage, Las Vegas

The Beatles LOVE | Las Vegas Show at The Mirage | Cirque du Soleil
show1.jpg

Last edited:
We went to see Jonny Deisel perform recently at a hotel here, brilliant show sang all his original hits, I'm surprised he didn't make it bigger as a singer.

Welcome back GROAR

I saw Diesel 2 years ago at Coolangatta.
Sensational. One of my favs and a brilliant guitarist.

PS - He did make it big.
PSS - Thanks for the welcome back.

I saw Jimoen & Stephen K Amos live. Both hilarious.

I saw Henry Rollins live show. Sensational.

Seen lots of shows/musicals/productions in my time, love them.

But would love to see LOVE by Cique du Soleil, it looks fantastic. I believe they had one going in Vegas based on Michael Jacksons music too, saw the write ups & it was apparently sensational.

Avenue Q was pretty damn funny...

And took the wife to see Phantom of the opera.. surprisingly I loved it.. especially the last act