• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Trt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't being serious, I was writing in the same vein as the OP. It seemed to me he was trying to get medication for a condition he didn't suffer from, so in order to get it prescribed he went out to injure himself deliberately to create the condition. It didn't seem to make sense.

If I reduced anyone's faith in humanity, if the point was lost, the sarcasm was missed, or I wasn't funny at all I deeply and sincerely apologise and beg the forum's forgiveness.

like you did with a bicycle, or like you did with steroids? :p

Honestly I was a vegetarian until I was 16 and an endurance athlete from the ages of 11-20. I never ever had anything in the way of test levels. I blame this 100% on my diet and training regime. When I was 17 I started eating meat but still not a lot. However when I was 19 I pretty much dropped endurance training altogether and trained exclusively with interval training and I started getting something in the way of test levels. Now that I train just with weights and do no cardio and have a very high fat diet I literally have a hard on 24/7 and over anything. It's a million times better. I last got my test levels checked in January and they were out of range (Serum: 876) and they still were not as high as they are now.

Here is a pic of me aged 18. No fucking shit. A predominantly vegetarian diet coupled with endurance exercise is literally the worst thing you can do for your hormonal profile

4287_80405876098_7559454_n.jpg

0ni, you are Harry Potter!??? :eek: dafuq lol

You look 12 in that picture! Thats good news, when you're 60, you'll look 30. Lucky bish lol

Oh & on topic, nice work on bringing up those test levels.

I look more my age now, still very young though
my parents thought they were doing me a favour, "healthy" diet and exercise... gonna bring my kids up on lots of meat and lifting - even if I have girls

I want to run something really androgenic like tren just so I look better and more manly

You've made good improvements, you look pretty normal. Some people just look young till their mid/late 20s.

Your bench hasn't moved in a while though what's going on there? Something fundamental like not enough rest and sleep?

It's starting to move now. My technique was just disastrous. Also weighing 67kg doesn't help

Gee real helpful responses to my post. What is with the pictures of the creepy little kids. I thought I was on my other forum AUSpedo for a minute there.

Well if any of yous is interested I've now had 5 days of the pill, wasn't seeing or feeling any real difference so Monday and Tuseday I took 2, 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

I haven't cracked a boner since Saturday, I feel bloated an today I felt like crying at work when the smoko chick had no coke zero left. I think it's working I've booked a blood test for Thurs will post up results.

All you smart asses ain't gonna be so smug when I got me a supply of genuine pharmacy grade SUS250. Enjoy your dodgey as fuck home brew, fools.

You my friend are a knob.

Its idiots like you that fuck it up for people with genuine issues. I hope you royally fuck yourself up and need trt for life.

FWIW, Sust250 is a really shit compound, so again proving your know absolutely nothing about what your embarking on.

Gee real helpful responses to my post. What is with the pictures of the creepy little kids. I thought I was on my other forum AUSpedo for a minute there.

Well if any of yous is interested I've now had 5 days of the pill, wasn't seeing or feeling any real difference so Monday and Tuseday I took 2, 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

I haven't cracked a boner since Saturday, I feel bloated an today I felt like crying at work when the smoko chick had no coke zero left. I think it's working I've booked a blood test for Thurs will post up results.

All you smart asses ain't gonna be so smug when I got me a supply of genuine pharmacy grade SUS250. Enjoy your dodgey as fuck home brew, fools.

Cool, so you currently have test levels in the normal range. You want to drop it using the pill so you get prescribed TRT to boost it back into the normal range. Lol. What a fucking great plan.

You my friend are a knob.

Its idiots like you that fuck it up for people with genuine issues. I hope you royally fuck yourself up and need trt for life.

FWIW, Sust250 is a really shit compound, so again proving your know absolutely nothing about what your embarking on.

Hater

Cool, so you currently have test levels in the normal range. You want to drop it using the pill so you get prescribed TRT to boost it back into the normal range. Lol. What a fucking great plan.

Know a better way to get cheap gear from whats guaranteed quality?

Status
Not open for further replies.