• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
It would have me at about 12% bf. Hardly difficult mate. Just commitment.

I dont care about competing currently. Just focussed on consistent training and staying injury free.

Ideally, 105 would the class for me, but i dont want to be that heavy anymore. Too hard to life at 100+ kg man.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Big clean. Id love to get some proper coaching in the those weightlifting movements. I do power cleans once a year maybe less for a bit of of fun. 95ish i think i got last time hahaha. Not bad for having zero technique, just basically a super power curl haha.

I would love to train in that style for a year or two. Would love it.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

yes, it is a feel thing, like everything. you have strength to do a lot more.

I actually have poor technique, but get most out of myself.

Squat PB last night....

152.5kg x 7@6rpe. Or in lamens terms, 4-5 reps in reserve.

Kind of out nowhere..... it felt easy AF.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nice squatting mate. I'm also going to diet down to 90-93kg range. It's easier lifting at more weight but like you say, everyday stuff is easier and better when a bit lighter in bodyweight.

I have a top 12 list for powerlift at army gym based on how much you lift per bodyweight.

also have a smaller list for most weight lifted in all three lifts, and standing long jump.

Squat PB last night....

152.5kg x 7@6rpe. Or in lamens terms, 4-5 reps in reserve.

Kind of out nowhere..... it felt easy AF.

Nice one, out of nowhere like you ate a whole bunch of good food and carbs earlier that day? :eek:

Haha.

Tbh i eat the same thing everyday. And that day wasnt really any different haha

Mate you fucken put more shit on people on this forum than anyone. And mostly for no reason. My only guess as to why is to make yourself feel or something? Dunno. Dont really care.

It paints an excellent Picture of who you probably are in real life actually. Not really some i could relate to or bother hanging out with.

Then again, i could be totally wrong and you Could be a proper good kunce in real life. I hope this to be the case.

Mate you fucken put more shit on people on this forum than anyone. And mostly for no reason. My only guess as to why is to make yourself feel or something? Dunno. Dont really care.

It paints an excellent Picture of who you probably are in real life actually. Not really some i could relate to or bother hanging out with.

Then again, i could be totally wrong and you Could be a proper good kunce in real life. I hope this to be the case.

boohoo you re the guy who says hes huge compared to me,then gets his panties in a bunch when i merely point out thats not true.

funny how he cant remember his total in pa@93.I can.Im sure hes happy hes being rated higher in looks by a supposed heterosexual man in his late 50s.