• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Nice one mate. That must have been hell on the hands...

Yeah it was. Straps went on for that one. :p
Its one movement I wont bag anyone for using straps. Though in saying that, I reckon I could do it with a proper bar with proper knurling etc. My hands were slipping was the issue.

I just squatted 6 days consecutively. Not a weight or rep PB, but a frequency PB, if we count those.

Pb is a pb frequency is the bomb.

Tim.

OHP This morning 47.5kg for 5x5.

I'm aware my OHP sucks but it's a PB none the less. :p

Last edited:
No idea, never tested it.

I might be headed back to the gym later so will test and report back. Whatever it is it will be a PB though so that's good news at least :D

I'll give it a red hot go.
Probably go 55, if I hit that 60, if I hit that depending on the ease/difficulty either 62.5 or 65. Will know later on hopefully.

85kg squat snatch from the high hang(waist) which means I have equals my 1rm snatch from the high hang, I got under 90kg but it was at the end of the session and had no legs left, really want 100kg snatch by end of year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There may be some other members here who may or may not have been right but I can neither confirm or deny the above statement.

160kg squat for a 10kg PB. Felt easy. Felt like I could have doubled it.

BW: 72.9kg

Last edited:
There may be some other members here who may or may not have been right but I can neither confirm or deny the above statement.

160kg squat for a 10kg PB. Felt easy. Felt like I could have doubled it.

BW: 72.9kg

Smashed it mate. Told ya kent.

Tim.

Thanks gents :)

Ok so maybe you did [MENTION=7738]Timeah[/MENTION]; but I was confident going in.

No OHP as yet KFG, didn't make it back to the gym last night. How much do you weigh mate? Didn't you say the other day under 70kgs?