• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hahaha mate. Im not even trippin.

I am bigger. Thats a fact. Im heavier therefore bigger. But i am taller at 185cm. So makes sense.

Anyway, youre a cooked duck mate. You'll never progress beyond your current best competition in any weight class, so ive got you anyway.

Never competed in 93's in PA. Only 105's at around 100kg. Maybe a little lighter can never remember.

I competed in the 90kg class at 2013 gpc nationals when i was Geared up the eyeballs (apparently). Only got like 515? I think it was. In knee wraps. Missed 180 squat and 230 deadlift. Haha.

2015 nats i was heavier i think. 100 class.
Missed 200kg squat, but nailed 242.5 deadlift.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hahaha mate. Im not even trippin.

I am bigger. Thats a fact. Im heavier therefore bigger. But i am taller at 185cm. So makes sense.

Anyway, youre a cooked duck mate. You'll never progress beyond your current best competition in any weight class, so ive got you anyway.

Never competed in 93's in PA. Only 105's at around 100kg. Maybe a little lighter can never remember.

I competed in the 90kg class at 2013 gpc nationals when i was Geared up the eyeballs (apparently). Only got like 515? I think it was. In knee wraps. Missed 180 squat and 230 deadlift. Haha.

2015 nats i was heavier i think. 100 class.
Missed 200kg squat, but nailed 242.5 deadlift.

mmm im still better.Ive totalled way more at 90ish kgs.Plus in order to match my achievements you would firstly need to win masters nats twice and an asia oceania title.You wont,i know guys who are your age who are way better.Bad luck timmy.

mmm im still better.Ive totalled way more at 90ish kgs.Plus in order to match my achievements you would firstly need to win masters nats twice and an asia oceania title.You wont,i know guys who are your age who are way better.Bad luck timmy.
So you are saying that, and now this is hypothetical so please done get confused, if i totalled say 80kg more than you in 93's, but didnt win nats or oceanias...then you would still be better?

Gerry your total wouldnt even get a mention nowadays in nats or oceanias. Be lucky to win a novice comp lol

plus youve called it a "participation" trophy.Highly fukin insulting if you ask me,so this means you ll be able to stroll into the m1s and start winning right?

plus youve called it a "participation" trophy.Highly fukin insulting if you ask me,so this means you ll be able to stroll into the m1s and start winning right?
Not with your total these days you couldnt.

Nah its not really a participation trophy, you still had to put in the hard and work and actually show up. And you did.

But calling it some amazing acheivement when the total itself was barely above low intermediate level is hilarious.

Ive won a medal in every PA comp i competed in. So what? Meant nothing to me when the winner was 50-100kg down the road each time.

I won a Uni Comp once on total. And took 3rd on wilks. And took highest squat and deadlift for the meet too. But who cares? The better lifters were off competing in PA.

On a more serious and friendly level Gerrald, what could YOU total if we competed in 2 weeks time?

I know pretty much down the KG where i stand. Do you?

not with your total these days you couldnt.

Nah its not really a participation trophy, you still had to put in the hard and work and actually show up. And you did.

But calling it some amazing acheivement when the total itself was barely above low intermediate level is hilarious.

Ive won a medal in every pa comp i competed in. So what? Meant nothing to me when the winner was 50-100kg down the road each time.

I won a uni comp once on total. And took 3rd on wilks. And took highest squat and deadlift for the meet too. But who cares? The better lifters were off competing in pa.

Sent from my sm-g950f using tapatalk

agreed i wouldnt get close today

On a more serious and friendly level Gerrald, what could YOU total if we competed in 2 weeks time?

I know pretty much down the KG where i stand. Do you?

Who cares,i got my green and gold tracksuit,my aussie powerlifting t shirt,my hard earnt medals and the ability to checkmate you kunts each time you get lippy.

green and gold, what a laugh you are Gerry. did a powerlifting great present it to you.

I bet you are wearing it right now.

Mate. Just go and lift something. Less talk. More lifting. And log - we dont need specific magical reps x sets x % malarky, so your secrets can stay safe.

I mean, if you can make this Aus team for APU you gunna need to start training.

Enough of that..
Need some new PBs posted boys, do it soon or I'm going to post my geriatric looking unco Bulgarian Split Squat video as a PB... Only did it twice but it's still a PB ay