• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
haha man I seriously hope you don't go to SHW
Pozdeev is a similar size and pretty jacked at 110kg

I would top out at around 100kg, not sure i would be able to walk properly as all my weight goes to thighs/glutes.

Just going to keep eating and lifting and see where it takes me :).

Jamie Lewis is around 90kg and 5'6"

Same with Andrey Belyaev, he is 5'8" and weighs around 95kg

Last edited:
Good work oni. Though I warn you...im not exactly taking it easy on my training. In 9 weeks im going to squat 190 wrapped.

Tim.

Thanks guys
Tim, which meet is this? If I can't turn up I'll hit some gym maxes
Kinda want that 4 plate wrapless squat though so it might wait

Mock meet mate. Testing my maxes. Then its onto another 10 week progression leading into gpc nsw push/pull.
You should fly out for that one mate!

Tim.

Mock meet mate. Testing my maxes. Then its onto another 10 week progression leading into gpc nsw push/pull.
You should fly out for that one mate!

Tim.

yeah might do that, December 1st? Should have my bench up a fair bit by then

Yeah thats the one mate.

With your bodyweight...I wouldnt worry too much. Youll have 100 by then which isnt shit.

Tim.

A 100kg paused bench regardless of bodyweight is more than 99% of people in commercial gyms. A 240 dead and 180 raw squat is awesome, bench is just a rest in between!

A 100kg paused bench regardless of bodyweight is more than 99% of people in commercial gyms. A 240 dead and 180 raw squat is awesome, bench is just a rest in between!

The last commercial gym I used to go to a long time ago I never saw a bench above 70kg lol.

Got 140x1 today on bench after a Smolov cycle. 10kg pb.

lenin_soviet_flag.jpg

200kg sumo deadlift today
first time maxing it and not done the movement in about a year