• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Got a 2.5kg bench pb on my road back from shoulder surgery.

It was pretty easy and with a grip waaaaaaaaaay closer than I'm comfortable with (index finger on smooth) though it was touch n go so idk.

Think it was the first time I had benched above a plate since about January

Putting this up for my training partner, tonight he squated 180kg @ 76 kgs. It went up way too easy and he's making me look like a pansy.

This week's 531 PBs:

DL : 180 x 3 @77.5kg (fasted)
BP: 90 x 7
Ohp: 57.5 x 5

Yeah my pressing blows nearly as much as 0ni's. Making relatively decent progress on it lately though, so reasonably pleased.

Reactions: kaz
90x7 is like 110kg for 1rm, 95kg for 1rm is good on bench. I was at those numbers a few months ago, now I'm looking to hit 140kg in a few months. Good progress all.

I managed to barbell curl 60kg yesterday. Not too strict, but I got it up... a milestone I have wanted for a while. Strong arms are good for rock climbing, especially at my bodyweight. Need 70kg and a 1 handed chin next - some time away.

Last edited:
Massive bench LiftinLarge, its catching up to your squat.

Not a weight PB but smashed a huge rep and set PB today,
Deadlifts 5 sets @ 200kg

Massive bench LiftinLarge, its catching up to your squat.

Cheers mate, my squat sucks in comparison. But I guess I haven't been squatting as hard as I've been benching (comp in 2 weeks is bench/deadlifts), so looking to dominate my weight class ;)

No heavy stuff for me lately but did a PB for 100 rep squats.

60kgx101 at 80kg BW.

Would like to get to BWx100 eventually.

No heavy stuff for me lately but did a PB for 100 rep squats.

60kgx101 at 80kg BW.

Would like to get to BWx100 eventually.

My best at 60kgs is only 27 reps. My legs don't hurt so much as my upper back, form gets messy. But I'm slowly adding more. 101 must fucking hurt...:eek: