• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
New pb tonight on the bench.

Hit 100kg x 15 reps @ 72 kg bw. All touch 'n go.

Then hit up 3 singles of 130 kg. Starting to feel more comfortable with the weight, so maybe will be my opener in a month's time!

10kg PB

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67sci-G4Dw]PTC Brisbane - Scott 150kg x20 - YouTube[/ame]

Today I squatted 3x10x90kg without a belt and whilst sick...prior to my last deload I managed 1x8x90kg with a belt and in full health, so that's a clear sign of progress. Nice little volume PR.

It's been probably 3-4 months since I last did a 1RM. I want to get my squat up to 10x100kg, then taper and go for a 1RM. At that point, I should be able to hit 140kg, methinks.

175kg deadlift!!! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBipHxh1rMc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]165kg deadlift - YouTube[/ame]

Video is of 165, I didn't get the 175 recorded unfortunately :(

Wow Tara, I'm envious! I'll probably test mine in about 5 weeks from now. I don't want to lose to a girl :p

Finished my first run of ppp deadlifts last night. 210 came up strong and I'm stoked!
Can't wait to have 5 plates on there!

7km non stop run. First run/cardio in 8 weeks. Previous best was 5km. Was shocked how my aerobic capacity increased from just doing heavy weights.