• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hit 101x4@9 tonight. Old 5rm is 102.5.
This is most Ive been able to bench for a long while. Now consistantly hitting 100 for reps. Felt decent too, not overly heavy.

Tim.

Press PB today. Hit 90kg.

I must say that the 1rm calculations are still way off for my press. With a 50kg 10rm in theory my 1rm is 71kg. Still a good result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Press PB today. Hit 90kg.

I must say that the 1rm calculations are still way off for my press. With a 50kg 10rm in theory my 1rm is 71kg. Still a good result.

Massively. You sure that 10rm is right?

I've done 55kgx10 and can only 1rm 70kg (on a good day!).

Massively. You sure that 10rm is right?

I've done 55kgx10 and can only 1rm 70kg (on a good day!).

Yeah it is right as far as I can tell. I've been doing 3 sets of 10 in my programming and last week rep 10 felt like I could barely get it up.

102.5x4@9 post injury PB for bench. Right arm still hurts at these intensities but its getting better every week. On and up!

Tim.

172.5kg deadlift. Weighed in at 71.9kg, 24 hours prior to the lift. No idea what I weigh today.

To be honest the 165 I did before it felt harder.

I don't think 175 is out of the question at the moment.

4 wheels a side is looking good soon enough.

3 sets of squat triples @ 147.5kg..

Felt hard and heavy... Maybe I'm not quite back to 100% yet.

Never the less. Still a 2.5kg 3RM PB.

Nice [MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION];

Front squat pb tonight.
A very easy 101x5@8.
Would have heavier again but im struggling to hold the weight the optimal position for long enough lol.
Looking good for the next session of @9 triples.

Estimates put my 1rm at ~125kg. Maybe more. The issue of holding the weight had skewed the RPE...I filmed it, the last rep was stil epic fast and bouncy. Rpe 8 is 2, maybe 3 at most reps left.
Tim.