• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
One day there'll be a side chest shot with a big cheesy grin and we'll all be like...

WTF.jpg

If it 'aint broke don't fix it [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; :cool:

Don't count on it. This is the only position I look good in. Stick to what's best eh lol

Hard sesh last night

Skipping Rope – 2 minutes
10 – Glute Kickbacks
10 – Jumping Lunges
10 – Star Jumps

Main Set

150 jumping jacks
15 burpees
15 pull-ups
15 box jumps
15 sandbag squat-throws
50 crunches
50 bodyweight squats
50 jumping lunges
5 rope climbs (opt.)
Run 1.6km

Feet and legs were tin-fruited during the 150 jumping jacks. Apart from that it was different

Went thru it twice. Got it off the Spartan website.

Anyone here had a sinus infection?? Fark. Feel like I've been punched in the head a few times. On antibiotics and gave myself a saline nose toilet. They're different!
I think my broken cheekbone and smashing the bone around my sinus is coming back to haunt me.

Anyone here had a sinus infection?? Fark. Feel like I've been punched in the head a few times. On antibiotics and gave myself a saline nose toilet. They're different!
I think my broken cheekbone and smashing the bone around my sinus is coming back to haunt me.

Yeah I don't like em
you'll be right in no time

How do you get them abz, man?? I don't see many crunches or planks around this joint.. or are you secretly doing an ab circuit on your off days and not telling us about it :D

Don't need to work them specifically but look at all the other chit he does that will strengthen zee core and abs...Plus the cardio to bring them out

How do you get them abz, man?? I don't see many crunches or planks around this joint.. or are you secretly doing an ab circuit on your off days and not telling us about it :D

I do abs once, maybe twice a week, but no huge reps or secret sessions. Lots of cardio plus full body workouts help. Core is always indirectly used, plus all the swimming I did over summer and the rope climbing has them switching on the whole time. Diet of course is the key to then popping out.

Loving my nose toilets. Sinus feeling heaps better. Trained this morning and did two good walks with the kids and prams etc.
starting a new program tomorrow. Excited for that

Decent session this morning

DB squats x 12
1 min rest
Chins x max (15-12-12-10-8)
1 min rest
DB shoulder press x 15

Not bad

good sesh yesterday morning, nothing yesterday arvo as I had the kids rugby training. Played touch footy with them for an hour as we have no game this weekend, gave them an easier session. Good hit-out.
Weights in the morning

20kg DB lunges x 20
rest 1 min
Weighted Ring dips x max (15-12-12-10-7)
rest 1 min
Weighted pull ups x max (12-12-10-8-5)
rest 1 min

repeat that for 5 sets. Not bad, but I think Ill change it up this weekend, its not exciting me

Fucking hard sesh last night. This left me gasping for air and laying on the grass for about 5 minutes trying to get my bearings back.

21 mins as hard as you can go, no resting

400m run
22 box jumps
22 decline push-ups
15 burpees
9 wide chins

I got 4 full laps of that done and the 1st run of the 5th lap. Even tho last night was cold, I was boiling afterwards and ended up on the couch with a cold face-washer on my eyes to try and settle my pounding headache lol. What a good time I had.