• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
4e5d8206cb6b1eb39d973e3640a8b3b0.jpg

I almost killed this little bloke today! He somehow fell out of my weights vest as I was putting it on!! I thought a spider had fallen on my head and so instinctively I brushed it off and he landed on the step!!

Trying something different for a few weeks. Bringing back some milk into my diet too. Lost too much weight doing paleo (90% of the time).

Has anyone read the 4 hour body by Tim ferris? Pretty good read. This isn't the workout but it's something I'll look into as it looks good on paper (doesn't everything!?)

Anyway today was brutal. Too brutal for 430am

Bosu squats x 20
Lunges x 20
Box squats x 20
Rest 2 mins
Step ups x 20
Calf raises x 50
Lat pulldown x 10
Chins x 10
Lat pulldown x 10
Rest 2 mins
DB side raise x 10
Db shoulder press x 12
Rest 2 mins
Bb curl x 12
Pull-ups x 12 (Max effort)
Rest 2 mins
Tricep dips x 22
Weighted (20kg) ring dips x 12

Lie down

How was paleo going?

Pretty good. It took a lot more prep for food, had to really think about meals well in advance! I enjoyed it & it introduced me to a few new meals but I don't want to keep it up 100% anymore. I lost a lot of weight very quickly, especially around my waist and my abs were the most ripped they've ever been. BUT it's just not for me. I don't understand all the hate, but now I can make an educated choice on the diet rather than make assumptions after reading shit on the net or Sunday papers! Lol.

Enjoying a little time off weights for a few days. Keen to get back into it tho. Paddle boarding has improved so much. Not falling in at all, tempted to take it out into the surf. Awwwwwww sheeeeetttt

Do it haha

Took paddle board into surf today. Very sobering experience. Need to keep paddle in water longer. Not giving up on it, but flat bays are better for me at the moment. You move ALOT quicker down a wave than across a bay lol

coconut milk is heaps better, the others isa tiny bits of nuts in water, atleast the co co has legit coconut fats. and taste awesome

Training this morning. Channeling my inner Casey Viator.

Bosu squats x 20
Weighted lunges x 20
Box squats x 20 (bar only)
2 mins rest
Weighed step ups x 20 each leg
Db calf raises x 45
Lat pulldown x 15 (heavy)
Chins x 15 (bodyweight)
Lat pulldown x 15 (heavy)
2 mins rest
Seated DB press x 12
ez curl bar upright rows x 12