• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
fcb1fba8791369295604fc058a8b578a.jpg

Good 430am session today. Pre workout was a coffee. Empty stomach otherwise!

400m
Bench x 120kg x max
Max x chins

Have been busy over the weekend at the UFC and then my sports massage course started Monday night. Yoga yesterday was fun, new teacher.
Learnt a lot in the massage course. Including the fact of being massaged by 2 blokes at once isn't too bad lol.
There were some HOT girls in there, and I was like 'sweet, I'll get paired up with one'. Nup. Boys on one end, girls up the other lol.

Tough one last night. Been demolishing the kitchen all weekend, including the electrical and plumbing, but managed a good one last night. Instead of a 2 min rest between sets, which is how it's written, I did a 400m run.
Legs were BISCUITS. Fucking hard session.

22 bosu squats
22 lunges
22 overhead squats
400m run

22 step ups w/20kg dbs
45 calf raises w/20kg dbs
33 Medicine ball twists
33 leg raises
400m run

20 DB side raises
15 (failed at 15, wanted 20) DB shoulder press
400m run

22 tricep dips
22 hammer curls
22 pushdowns
400m run

12 ring dips (wanted 20)
15 Chins (wanted 20)
400m run

68f50cb45e848a3faff43d9a672610d3.jpg

First two laps in the dark pretty much, but I like getting there early and it makes you more aware of the surroundings when ocean swimming before sunrise lol. But it came out soon enough and the water was beautiful. Got ten full laps out & saw a friend down there as I left who is keen to be a regular client of my sports massage! Ha! Bit of extra cash! Have to get a portable massage table now!
61111fe7776046f1328500a05199c9e9.jpg

537dcdb551d56fbb0bd3a6a39ff7128b.jpg

Last couple of sessions have been new ones and I'm feeling it.
Thursday was 4 rounds of this
800m run
10 pull ups
20 walking lunges w/5kg dbs
40 double under skipping rope jumps
25 second handstand hold (I did against wall)

Going from the handstand into an 800m run really messes up the blood flow lol

And last night I did
1.6km run
Then 5 rounds of
3 muscle ups
2 handstand push-ups (feet against wall for me)
33 sit-ups
20 kettlebell swings (I used 20kg DB) each arm.
Really rooted me. Having today off with the kids rugby and daughters soccer.
Run swim run tomorrow morning. Water getting cooler, battling shrinkage for the rest of the weekend hahah

oh yeah those. Man that sounds pretty full on! I think I'll stick to having my feet on the ground for now lol

Was the opp worth it. I have a deformed L5 pars which gives me lower back weakness. I have spoken to docs concerning surgery, but fear the opp might make things worse.

Does anyone know what happened to Taurus? He left during one of my hiatuses. Did he get a reoccurrence of the Back problems?

Go to Coogee pls [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] go find him.

Ha! Thanks for the SMS [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]
All good here. Still training evvy day. Have 3 kids now (all girls) and a totally new career. Thanks for a few mentions, ill start re posting my training diary soon. New job, study and family doesn't allow too much free internet time, so I'll do what I can. Cheers boys.
B