• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

taurus

Just saw the surgeon. He is fitting me in tomorrow arvo. As he is away all next week and sees it as serious!!

I have two herniated discs (which I knew about) plus a nice little surprise of a bone fragment floating around L5. Which is the main reason for my nerve pain. 20 years of rugby and judo will do that to a humans back I guess!!

It's only a small procedure, equivalent of a knee scope (of which I've had a couple). So will be on my feet the next day and have 10 days of nothing then ease back into it.

Still, I'm nervous & can't wait for it to be over.

Awww you'll be fine & well on your way to recovery soon enough!

Plenty of dvd's, good food & lots TLC from the little ladies in your life.

Good luck with the op taurus!

Take it easy and before you know it you'll be smashing the gym like you used too, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger mate!

Hey dude, all the best. You'll wake up feeling so much better, but do take the recovery slowly - trust me on that.

Thanks DarkOz, jaz and guzzla.
I'm nervous but ill be right.
I'm leaving my undies on this op. last time the nurse told me to remove them before I put my gown on (was getting my knee done). Then I told this to a mates wife, who's a nurse, and she laughed and then said the staff always check out a patients tackle if they have no undies on when under general aesthetic! Lol!

All the best mate. You'll feel a million bucks after it.

I had a shoulder op front and rear, cleared out cartilage from excessive benching + MMA dislocations. Felt like gravel in my socket, was quite painful having it there. So I hear ya.

Hope for the quick mend and return to training!

Thinking of you today! Its normal to be a bit nervous, but you will be fine ;)

And then you can...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349303762.496790.jpg

xx

Cheers Kaz, minchie and Bella!!! Had my last meal!! Was only allowed toast and tea for breakfast before 7am and can drink water til 9am!! Then nothing!! Checking in at 1pm. Ill be hungry!! Lol

Thanks bull!! Yes, wife and I chose some nice ones last night, but as its lower back, I reckon they'll insist they're removed... Hahaha should be funny

You should get your wife to kiss alllllll over your bum cheeks with her red lippy :p

That'll at least give the nurses something to chuckle over lol