• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Trained again last night, money in the bank for Xmas I guess!

Rev chins x 10
Dec push ups x 12
400m run

1min plank
Leg raises x 15
Run

Curls into press x 12
Side raises x 10
Run

Box jumps x 10
Lunges x 10
Run

Db curls x 12
Tricep dips x 15
Run

And went thru that two times. Slept well last night. Muscles sore this morning. Yoga tonight!

Great yoga sesh Tuesday night, last for the year. I love it and recommend it to anyone.
Weights yesterday morning. A good heavy sesh.

Bench 6x8 and worked up to 6x140 which has left me sore today.
Step-ups 6x8 with 10kg DB each arm
Chins 6x8
DB shoulder press 6x8 (still light but working on it ) I feel I can go a lot heavier but taking my time with anything above the head.

Had a **** of a day at work, outside digging a trench at a chemical plant, which meant long sleeve shirt and pants. That left me fucked and didn't do anything last night.
Big session planned for this arvo. Back a little sore from work yesterday.

Pulled up sore today!!
Big workout yesterday arvo in the heat, but got to train sans shirt, so I could deal with it hahaha

Burpee chins x 10
Tricep dips x 15
400m run

Bicep bb curls x 15
Bicep DB curls x 15
Run

1 min Plank
30 sit-ups
Run

Dips x 12
Push-ups x 20
Run

Side raises x 12
Front raises x 12
Run

And went thru that twice. Very sweaty, definitely burnt a few calories and that was handy as I'd smashed a few chocolates the night before.

Calves were pumped!! View attachment 6346

Thanks grippy and Bella!
All the running over the years has been good to my calves, plus I had just run almost 4km, so if they weren't pumped id be annoyed! Hahah

Last session before Xmas coming up. I plan on smashing myself so hard that I don't have to do any work around the house today.
The last two days have been ridiculous, sorting out Xmas shit.

vu5ara5a.jpg

Did two rounds of that this morning.
Felt good!! It was hot so managed a quick dip at maroubra after, that was awesome.
Run was 400m each time. Good sesh

Hows parking or do you walk?

25mins travel for me for the beach, not too bad but not alot of parkng :) You have a great location for it.
Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Hows parking or do you walk?

25mins travel for me for the beach, not too bad but not alot of parkng :) You have a great location for it.
Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Run from gym. Or 2 mins in car from gym or 5 mins drive from home. Maroubra has heaps of parking at south end or in the middle. No parking meters either.
Merry Xmas to you too!

Last edited:
Had a huge session yesterday morning (27th dec) after two days of non stop eating.
Felt a little sluggish, but the runs only slowed by one or two seconds. They felt slow!! Hahah

Lunges x 15
Ring dips x 15
400m block run

Chins x max
Rope climb x 1
Run

Biceps BB curl x 15
Prison squats x 15
Run

Push ups x 20
Ring pull ups x 20
Run

1 min plank
30 x sit ups
Run

We went thru that session twice. It was a very sweaty morning. Headed to beach for a quick swim, but it was more suited to surfing than swimming yesterday. So went home.
Continued eating leftovers! How good are they!?!

Lucky bugger living soo close to the beach, would be awesome.
The back must be feeling pretty good by now with the amount of activity you give it.

Thanks man, back is feeling ok. I run thru a solid twenty minute warm up and stretch down each time plus stretching (yoga style) every night. Definitely helping.

I tried this interval conditioning training tonight and was rat-shit by the 6th set.

I did it in the gym and did the runs on the treadmill (12.1pkh for 2min = 400m)

As stuffed as I was, I felt really good mentally. I will definitely be doing these more often and trying to build up to 10 sets. Thanks for the idea.