• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Went to port Arthur yesterday. Amazing place.
eda7u2ab.jpg

u5azu6e4.jpg

y4uga4um.jpg

azetu8y6.jpg

I was at Salamanca markets yesty . Walked from Battery Point right through to the other end off the Esplanade . Went to the Museum . Top place love all the old architecture .Having an other look around today between getting the washing done .. Weathers looking a whole lot better today ..

5dcce42106d396afa126f593ed488385.jpg

Did weights at maroubra seals club yesterday as having a backyard gym doesn't always work in weather like we are currently experiencing!!

Push-ups 2x20
Incline bench 4x12
Bench 4x12
Dips 4x10

Arnie press 4x10
Side raise superset with rear delt raise 4x12
Upright row 4x10

9bc295400d696f010f06c5301b3d7c1c.jpg

Lunges x 10
Straight arm pull downs x 12
400m run

Muscle up x 1
Side raises x 12
400m run

Crunches x 20
Tridips x 15
Run

Single arm press x 10 each arm
Calf raises x 20
Run

Upright row x 12
Ez bar curls x 12
Run

Did twice. Was soaked and sweaty. Wore a spray jacket, rookie error.

Last bit of x-training before the race on Sunday. Give the legs some rest til then.

Lunges x12
Straight arm pull downs x 12
400m run

Muscle up x1
Ring dips x12
Run

Single arm BB press x 10 each arm
Upright rows x12
Run

Tricep dips x15
Calf raise x20
Run

Crunches x30
Rev ez curls x15
Run

Did all that twice and then headed out for dinner. Tired this morning!!

Did the True Grit obstacle race yesterday. 8km, 30 obstacles. It was tough. Lots of deep mud and a heap of climbing ropes and up and down sides of cliffs. Plus the usual monkey bars over water, vertical walls and sand bag carry.

Heard a few people (including [MENTION=10519]JazDSpaz[/MENTION]; ) say that the obstacles were a lot harder than tough mudder. I agree as well. Carrying full ammo tins up and down a cliff was quite testing!

I enjoyed it, tougher than i expected & I pulled up a little tender today. Some good sorts to run behind as well, which make the longer stretches between obstacles a little more enjoyable too.

Great to meet up with [MENTION=10519]JazDSpaz[/MENTION]; also!

04820901d6a47ba2b539f419bb3771c1.jpg

Last edited: