• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha girls

Great timing, she comes home this arvo from school & is meant to be doing her homework in her room (which she's quite happy to do most days) when we hear a mad smash and her screaming. She somehow banged her eyebrow on the side of her desk and bled all over the place. No need for stitches but a few steri strips were needed.

Deck of cards last night, added in an extra 4 runs with another obstacle race at the end of the month..

Hearts = Chins
Diamonds = Ring Dips
Clubs = tricep pushdowns
Spades = Decline pushups
Ace = 400m run
Kings = 400m run
Queens = 10 single arm press
Jacks = 1 muscle up

Was tin-fruited, got 4 runs in the first 10 cards, not a good start...

I got my new program & diet the other night. The diet isnt too different to what i normally eat, but the training is alot more bodypart specific and the reps are alot higher...

Legs last night

20kg DB weighted step-ups 6x20, 18, 16, 14, 12, 10
Prison Squats 6x12
Lunges down side of house (14-15 lunge length steps) with 10kg dbs x 4
SLDL (just with bar til im totally confident in my back) 5x10

I have some serious issues this morning walking and moving.

1.3kg tomahawk steak at graphic arts club. Very very good. Had to pre book it two days in advance.

ene5u6u6.jpg

aha5eden.jpg

ygu5ury5.jpg

Finished it all on my own. The manager was surprised when I said initially it was just for me, then even more surprised later when it was all eaten!!

Training tonight

Calf raises 5x50
Tricep push downs 5x15
Skull crushers superset with tricep dips 5x12 each
Standing DB curls 5x15
Bb curls 5x15

Last night

Lunges x 20
15 tricep dips
400m run

1 muscle up
Ring dips x 12
400m run

Crunches x 15
Calf raises x 15
400m run

Chin ups x max
Straight arm push downs x 12
400m run

DB curls into press x 12
400m run

Went through that twice. Feels ok. Calves sore

Back tonight

Calves 5x20

Lat pull downs 3x12
Chins 6x10 (3 sets o/hand, 3 sets underhand)
Ring pulls 6x12
Single arm rows with bar 6x12 each arm

Crunches 3x30

Wasn't planning to but I thought it might be good to get ready for my 2 day tough mudder. What time are you doing it? I might sign up tonight.

Wasn't planning to but I thought it might be good to get ready for my 2 day tough mudder. What time are you doing it? I might sign up tonight.

10:30 mate. If keen let me know, happy to run with you! My dad is coming out too with my daughter who wants to watch, so can leave bags etc with them.

Chest & deltoids last night

pushups 2 x 20
decline pushups 4 x 15
Bench 4x12
Dips 4 x 12

Arnie Press 4 x 12
Side raises 3 x 12
Rear Delt raises 3 x 12
Upright rows 4 x 12

Chest rooted today, shoulders not so much...

Tough sesh last night. Up'd the runs with true grit coming up. Also heading to Tasmania for 3 days tomorrow so can't train for that period.
Was in the wet last night too. Loved it.

Lunges x 20
15 tricep dips
400m run

1 muscle up
Ring dips x 12
400m run

Crunches x 15
Calf raises x 15
400m run

Chin ups x max
Straight arm push downs x 12
400m run

DB curls into press x 12
400m run

Went through that twice as usual.

You're a machine mate... That was some pretty average Sydney weather we had last night and you smashed that session out in it. Great stuff.