Page 3 of 189 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1883

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Back operation tomorrow

  1. #21
    Active Member taurus has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    taurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,628
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I actually said last night to write on my bum in pen "hey doc, not this low mate'





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #22
    Comfortably numb

    Array
    RedDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Perth (SOR)
    Posts
    984
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good luck mate


  • #23
    Active Member taurus has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    taurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,628
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog View Post
    Good luck mate
    Thanks mate! Ill be right. Fasting now. Already thirsty and hungry. It's been 8 mins


  • #24
    Active Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Gender:
    Posts
    3,460
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Good luck , take it easy and you'll be back training in no time at all.
    Look at it as a forced holiday

    You need a few cute nurses to focus on


  • #25
    Babycakes

    Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    14,790
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lmfao 8 minutes! Mwahaha

    Ahh that made me laugh. Psychological, keep busy or you'll go mad waiting til 1pm! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by taurus View Post
    I actually said last night to write on my bum in pen "hey doc, not this low mate'
    Quote Originally Posted by taurus View Post
    Thanks mate! Ill be right. Fasting now. Already thirsty and hungry. It's been 8 mins
    Last edited by Bella; 04-10-2012 at 11:37 AM.


  • #26
    Active Member taurus has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    taurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,628
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lex View Post
    Good luck , take it easy and you'll be back training in no time at all.
    Look at it as a forced holiday

    You need a few cute nurses to focus on
    Cheers mate. There better be some hot nurses!!! Ill blow up if not. Maybe even ask to change hospitals.


  • #27
    Tough Mudder in training

    Array
    JazDSpaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taurus View Post
    Cheers mate. There better be some hot nurses!!! Ill blow up if not. Maybe even ask to change hospitals.
    I've got a feeling you'll be sorely disappointed, I was visiting dad I the ER the other week, and according to greys anatomy, it should of been swarming with lookers! But no Katherine heigals were found!
    Don't quit. Suffer now and spend the rest of your life as a champion!

    Whatever doesn't kill you, had better start running!

    The bigger you are the harder you are to kill.


  • #28
    Active Member taurus has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    taurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,628
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JazDSpaz View Post
    I've got a feeling you'll be sorely disappointed, I was visiting dad I the ER the other week, and according to greys anatomy, it should of been swarming with lookers! But no Katherine heigals were found!
    Damn!!! A letter of complaint to the HR dept will be penned if this is true! Haha


  • #29
    Active Member

    Array
    pistachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,690
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Best of luck mate, just make sure to take it easy after

    And lol at the nurses checking the tackle. In that case, I'd be expecting some phone numbers when I wake up
    Before I started training: 60 something kgs
    Long term goal: 90-95kgs lean/ripped (5-8%bf)
    Hidden Content
    2013 goals - Bring up weaknesses, get to high 90's with a respectable level of bodyfat (sub 12%).


  • #30
    Active Member taurus has made a donation to the forum!

    Array
    taurus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,628
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pistachio View Post
    Best of luck mate, just make sure to take it easy after

    And lol at the nurses checking the tackle. In that case, I'd be expecting some phone numbers when I wake up
    Thanks mate. Hahah, hopefully it's female nurses.


  • Page 3 of 189 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •