• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good luck , take it easy and you'll be back training in no time at all.
Look at it as a forced holiday

You need a few cute nurses to focus on

Good luck , take it easy and you'll be back training in no time at all.
Look at it as a forced holiday

You need a few cute nurses to focus on

Cheers mate. There better be some hot nurses!!! Ill blow up if not. Maybe even ask to change hospitals.

Cheers mate. There better be some hot nurses!!! Ill blow up if not. Maybe even ask to change hospitals.

I've got a feeling you'll be sorely disappointed, I was visiting dad I the ER the other week, and according to greys anatomy, it should of been swarming with lookers! But no Katherine heigals were found!

I've got a feeling you'll be sorely disappointed, I was visiting dad I the ER the other week, and according to greys anatomy, it should of been swarming with lookers! But no Katherine heigals were found!

Damn!!! A letter of complaint to the HR dept will be penned if this is true! Haha

Best of luck mate, just make sure to take it easy after

And lol at the nurses checking the tackle. In that case, I'd be expecting some phone numbers when I wake up ;)

If getting really thirsty, you may still be allowed to suck on some ice.

Just check with them now and ask for it later ( don't ask for it to early otherwise it'll make you thirstier)

Good Luck mate and take it easy with recovery...

Reminds me of when i woke after an operation i had, one of the trainers from our football club works at the hospital and was in the wakeup room, apparently when i cam out of the anisthetic he was there taking care of me and i said to him, "geesh i wake up expecting some hot nurse tending to my every need, but i am sorely disappointed with this outcome", then i went back to sleep for another hr....

I always wake up asking for a seafood crepe. Every time, without fail!!!

Yeah, the fasting sucks - I wasn't even allowed a cube of ice.

Good Luck mate and take it easy with recovery...

Reminds me of when i woke after an operation i had, one of the trainers from our football club works at the hospital and was in the wakeup room, apparently when i cam out of the anisthetic he was there taking care of me and i said to him, "geesh i wake up expecting some hot nurse tending to my every need, but i am sorely disappointed with this outcome", then i went back to sleep for another hr....

Hahaha thanks man.

Thanks all for the well wishes.
I'm off to the hospital now. Ill let you know how it goes when I'm able.

no cute nurses ?

There's a couple around the ward, but the two assigned to me over night were one bucktoothed bandit who'd fallen from the ugly tree & a butch, crew cut wielding lesbian. I missed out there, but wasn't too worried mate.