• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
At hospital now. Hopefully operated on early. No pain meds today due to fasting, struggling with massive sciatic pain. In patient waiting lounge.
Thanks AndrewW. Always a good bloke.
Also just want to say a 'public' thanks to GUZZLA. He's been through this too and his advice and support away from the board has gone above & beyond what's expected from a fellow online board member.

Last edited:
View attachment 6814
View from room

Moved around to use to wee bottle, then stood up & must've opened up the wound as there's blood all over my bed and the orderly is now changing it & my dressing had to be changed already.
Blood running down my bum crack. Loving life.

Prick of a night.
After getting up yesterday arvo, shit went down hill fast.

The pain in my left leg was extreme to the point I was crying like a baby. 2 endones didn't touch the sides.

The wound is still bleeding like a bitch.

I couldn't go & wee, so now have catheter up my cock. It's terrible. That comes out at 6am.

The guy in the next bed, poor guy, shat himself and spewed everywhere so the room stinks.

Haven't slept since midnight. Can't wait to see my wife in the morning. I'm struggling.

Probably the worst night of my life

Poor bloke just had a seizure in the bed next to me. People everywhere. Scary. My surgeon just came to see me and was walking out and said, 'this gentleman is having a seizure' next thing action every where. Scared the shit out of me. Out tomorrow hopefully. Have had a rough couple of days

The surgeon pulled a peice of fragmented disk out 1 inch long & 1 cm wide. It had broken off my veterbrae and fused to my nerve. It's all cleaned out, but have a nice hole in my back and hardly any disc left between L5 & s1. I can drive in 3 weeks but walking only til then. Swimming after that. A few reality checks in there too.

iPhone using Tapatalk

Just broke the blinds in my room trying to open them
View attachment 6846

lol

But the view is ok

View attachment 6847

After all this media beat up, I might look up my old mate Danksie for some calf blood & ghrp6 for my recovery! Lol

Ahhhh good morning all. I think I'm leaving hospital today. Can't wait

iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrible luck for you mate. Take the conservative road to recovery. Think long term. Good luck.