• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Top 3 Movies of All Time

+1 to most of nightfalltechs. I add:
Blood Diamond
Lost in Translation
Crumb (documentary, 1994)

I don't like LOTR much... I'm a huge fan of the books they just couldnt convey all of tolkein's magic to the big screen in my opinion. They were too short. CGI fucking sucks too.

I also don't like Batman, come at me.

I don't read fantasy novels so I couldn't compare LOTR to the books.

I don't have a vivid imagination so I just like to see things rather than imagine words on paper. I only read non- fiction.

I read all 3 books across a w/end lol.

And could easily get up Sunday morning and watch all 3 movies (the extended 2 disc editions) back to back to back

Star Wars: A New Hope
Blues Brothers
Warrior

I could do 3 for just about every genre lol

Hon. mentions to the movies I can also watch over and over...

Black Hawk Down
Days of Thunder
Wedding Singer
Ducktales =D
LOTR

I've read Lord of the Rings half a dozen times since I was a kid and the movies are really good but I consider them seperate to the books. Sounds weird but they aren't long enough to encompass the 3 books.

What's gonna be interesting is The Hobbit is just over half the size of The Fellowship of the Ring, and about a fifth of the length of the LOTR, yet they're doing 3 movies on it. No idea how that's going to work.

Was watching Blues Bothers the other night and just reminded me of what such an awesome movie it was, some others on th list for watching over the holiday season are.

Mad Max - Road Warrior
jarhead
Blackhawk Down
Super Troopers
Gladiator
Braveheart
The great escape
The castle
Payback
Chopper

I really enjoyed the Oceans 11, 12 and 13 movies too. I have a man crush on George Clooney though so my thinking might not be quite right.

Lol one of the guys I went to high school with just reminded me I could write in Dwarvish from the LOTR/hobbit
Hence my favourites movies!

Step Brothers was very funny, didn't get Deuce Bigalow.

Yeah step bros is better each time you watch it. Dale (John c Riley) is funnier then will farrell I reckon in this one.
"did you touch my drum set"

Superbad also has it's moments.