• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your Top 3 Movies of All Time

Million Dollar Baby
Return of the Jedi
Saving private Ryan

Notable mentions The Pianist & all of the Austin Powers movies made me laugh.

Too many

Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
Apocalypse Now
Snatch
Gladiator
Inception
The Thin Red Line
Saving Private Ryan
Troy
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

The list goes on. Too hard to narrow it down to 3.

Fight Club and pulp fiction getting a lot of votes.

I Haven't seen either of them (thanks to mates telling me all about them before I got the chance)

Should I believe the hype??

Fight Club and pulp fiction getting a lot of votes.

I Haven't seen either of them (thanks to mates telling me all about them before I got the chance)

Should I believe the hype??

Both great movies, definitely worth the watch

Both great movies, definitely worth the watch

Thanks mate!! Having my back op tomorrow, so will be hiring both of them in the next week!! If they're no good, you're to blame!! J/k thanks mate

Ps Haven't seen brave heart either. Ill get that at some point.

Thanks mate!! Having my back op tomorrow, so will be hiring both of them in the next week!! If they're no good, you're to blame!! J/k thanks mate

Ps Haven't seen brave heart either. Ill get that at some point.

All the best with the operation tomorrow taurus

1. Into the Wild
2. Taxi Driver
3. Fight Club

These are my three because I could watch them over and over again.

Blow, Reservior dogs, Pulp Fiction, Predator, Donnie Darko, Gladiator, Bloodsport, Old School, Step Brothers, Kickboxer and Under Siege get honourable mentions.

Would also say Pumping Iron, but not really a 'movie'.

This is a tough one

1- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
2- Milo & Otis
3- Lion King 1

Mwahaha kids films...man too many good ones

Lion King, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, Lilo & Stitch, Toy Story, Madagascar, Ice Age, James & The Giant Peach, Shrek (all of them), Coraline, Despicable Me, The Lorax...so SO many. Unfortunately, this is my life lol

Last edited:
1. eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
2. synecdoche new york
3. into the wild

can anyone tell I'm a charlie kaufman fan? :p

Best at the time you saw the or best in hindsight??

Best at the time, ie movies that blew me away when I saw them:
-Terminator
-Rambo
-Star Wars

Gee wiz I have seen so many good movies I could not even pick 3. My BluRay collection sits at 676... and growing.

I could MAYBE do 3 from every genre

Japanese movie directed by Akira Kurosawa in the 50s or 60s, the movie spawned the whole spaghetti western thing in the US

Seven Samurai - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well, not sure it spawned Sergio Leone's cool stuff but The Magnificent Seven series of films was directly based on The Seven Samurai.

Kurosawa is legend.

also hard for me to pick 3 films ... but whatever else I'd pick, the original Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back would be there.

/nerd

well, not sure it spawned Sergio Leone's cool stuff but The Magnificent Seven series of films was directly based on The Seven Samurai.

Kurosawa is legend.

also hard for me to pick 3 films ... but whatever else I'd pick, the original Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back would be there.

/nerd

Bad Choice of terminology! lol

But yes Kurosawa dead set legend... love his films..