• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Paying someone for exercise/diet program

No junk during the week but undo your progress on the weekends? Hmm.... Get strict.

500 calories of junk carbs one night a week is undoing all my progress Ive made during the week? Maybe I shouldve been clearer when I wrote no junk during the week. I eat ice cream on saturday night 500 cals worth I dont think that is going to undo all my progress.

1 carb up a week is fine & is a good kick for the body imo.

Bazza is spot on, he's just far more succinct than I am :p

He is actually saving me money on food, i shop at aldis and my diet of scott consists of eggs,tuna,chicken, vegetables, rice,oats,patatoes and dead set i only spend 150 dollars a fortnight on food and the only supplements i take are whey protein isolate and creatine + res 100. which consts fuck all. Before scott was training me i was spending over 100 a week on food and i was still shopping at aldis.

You needed to pay Scott Abel a 1000+ dollars to tell you that you don't need to spend heap on supps. Something which people on this forum would tell you for free.

I found it was easy to over-indulge / under-count calories when indulging. I also found my body had a tendency to pack on any fat/sugar I gave it mid diet.

Whatever. If you're losing weight each week keep doing whatever you're doing. If you're not, well...

You needed to pay Scott Abel a 1000+ dollars to tell you that you don't need to spend heap on supps. Something which people on this forum would tell you for free.

That money was for a indivudual assessment for my goals and program and diet to suit, and ongoing progress over a period of time. Seriouslly mate did i do something to piss you off? why you hating on me and my dreams.

That money was for a indivudual assessment for my goals and program and diet to suit, and ongoing progress over a period of time. Seriouslly mate did i do something to piss you off? why you hating on me and my dreams.

Na mate. I hope you do well.

Key point. You'll still get people telling you to do a starting strength type program, but listen here. I am bigger than 90% of the guys at the gym (at the expense of sounding arrogant). Some of them DL 250kg+. Some of them in a t-shirt, looked like they've never lifted a weight.

Just to add content regarding starting strength...

SS is all about mastering the basic barbell lifts... This IMO is a great starting point for learners or anyone who has not yet mastered the basic barbell lifts....

The knowledge gained through mastering the starting strength program forms a solid base from which to work from...

I'm not a fan of 4 litres of milk and getting fat ... In all instances controlling calorie intake should be a priority....

Just to add content regarding starting strength...

SS is all about mastering the basic barbell lifts... This IMO is a great starting point for learners or anyone who has not yet mastered the basic barbell lifts....

The knowledge gained through mastering the starting strength program forms a solid base from which to work from...

I'm not a fan of 4 litres of milk and getting fat ... In all instances controlling calorie intake should be a priority....

For a beginner, fantastic. If you've read the book, a good idea is to get the videos. Rippetoe is a good coach