• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who is competing in 2013?

TDS

Just wondering who planning on competing in 2013 and for which federation?
I'm thinking about the ANB Qld and / or INBA Qld titles. Maybe also the ANB Asia Pacific titles as this years was awesome.

I don't have any plans on competing in anything in 2013, however the stars may align just right for me to go ahead and invest in it.

If I really try, I think I have the potential to beat a 12yo girl in weightlifting, a 13yo boy in powerlifting, and some guy who forgot to get a tan in bodybuilding :p

ETA: In all seriousness, though, good luck to those of you who will be competing in stuff next year.

I don't have any plans on competing in anything in 2013, however the stars may align just right for me to go ahead and invest in it.

If I really try, I think I have the potential to beat a 12yo girl in weightlifting, a 13yo boy in powerlifting, and some guy who forgot to get a tan in bodybuilding :p

Good to have goals Ryan, however unreachable they may seem.

I'd love to compete, I have met a coach at a local gym who I have become friends with, she competes herself. Never far from my mind.

My trip overseas next year is going to muck me around. I'd do figure, none of this bikini/sports model business....

My trip overseas next year is going to muck me around. I'd do figure, none of this bikini/sports model business....

Yeah you need to basically put everything like travel, holidays, more or less your social life on hold for the 12 to 16 weeks. Def easier when everything feels right and you can dedicate the time.

hey TDS. did you prep on your own for previous comps or did you have a coach for it?

Never had a coach mate. Always done my own comp prep, diet, water, sodium etc. Just always educateD myself as much as possible and always looking for new things to learn. Record all past comp preps to know what does what to the body at different stages etc.