• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

hypertrophy program for intermediate lifter?

The BB one was mentioned earlier in this thread but I actually can't find any record of it existing. V2 is basically an extension of V1 with different applications. As far as Wendler is concerned, 5x10 is enough on each exercise to get good growth. I doubt that he will go into shit like aesthetics

Fair enough, If you're referring to the article that l posted earlier in said thread then im assuming thats all he would have wrote about it... Even in the V2 he covers it a little but it mainly sounds like the 'triv' template that tate wrote..

Aestheticz to actual bodybuilding is like swag to.... Whatever the fuck it relates to/even means

Nah man, in bodybuilding it's all about genetics, muscle insertions, proportions, aesthetics etc. Since when does a bigger and better conditioned person ever win against a smaller, less conditioned aesthetic person?

lol
This is why I said bb = drugs
But then everyone got annoyed

The funny thing is that Wendler actually has a "5/3/1 for Crossfit" section in his book
It's pretty decent tbh and is clever programming. It's essentially 5/3/1 followed by metcon

If anyone decides to do 5/3/1 for Strongman though I will personally kill them for being an idiot

The funny thing is that Wendler actually has a "5/3/1 for Crossfit" section in his book
It's pretty decent tbh and is clever programming. It's essentially 5/3/1 followed by metcon

If anyone decides to do 5/3/1 for Strongman though I will personally kill them for being an idiot

531's biggest base is probably the crossfitters believe it or not

I remember reading that the top competitors in the Crossfit games don't actually do Crossfit, they do 3 day 5/3/1 with an events day. Which is a stupid as fuck way of getting good at Crossfit but still hilariously better than Crossfit at getting you good at Crossfit

I remember reading that the top competitors in the Crossfit games don't actually do Crossfit, they do 3 day 5/3/1 with an events day. Which is a stupid as fuck way of getting good at Crossfit but still hilariously better than Crossfit at getting you good at Crossfit

That's blasphemy!! Young man.

Keen on trying this after I lose some more weight and get a little bit stronger after cut

Go look at the crossfit forums.
No one is doing crossfit there. Everyones talking about Wendlers and Westside.

To win crossfit games you need 3 things, strength, conditioning and able to do circus tricks (climb ropes, handstand pushups, etc).

Strength: Wendlers or Westside will give you that
Conditioning: Any monkey can get conditioned
Circus tricks: Just practice...

Go look at the crossfit forums.
No one is doing crossfit there. Everyones talking about Wendlers and Westside.

To win crossfit games you need 3 things, strength, conditioning and able to do circus tricks (climb ropes, handstand pushups, etc).

Strength: Wendlers or Westside will give you that
Conditioning: Any monkey can get conditioned
Circus tricks: Just practice...

pm me some forums that u frequent