• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

First time cutting, feedback on my diet plan?

You look quite lean already mate, definitely in need of a bit of bulk - worry about the 6 pack later on. As they say, a 6 pack on a skinny guy is like tits on a fat girl.

Also, good to see some locals on the forums. I'm originally from Ballarat!

Do you require a referral from your GP?
I just called Lake Imaging here in Ballarat, they told me they do the scans but they're only for bone density / composition?

Nah man just book and rock up, Body comp scan sounds similar? but not sure huh.

Bad advice everyone! He doesn't even have a sixpack, all I see is a barely visible 4 pack. Do a keto diet for a few weeks, reduce salt and you should get more cut and dry!

Also get a tan.

This should be who you are aiming for. That if you want to pull hot bishes like me tehehehe <3 ^.^

n3ol7m.jpg

Last edited:
Bad advice everyone! He doesn't even have a sixpack, all I see is a barely visible 4 pack. Do a keto diet for a few weeks, reduce salt and you should get more cut and dry!

Also get a tan.

This should be who you are aiming for. That if you want to pull hot bishes like me tehehehe <3 ^.^

n3ol7m.jpg

Yeah hes got nothin :)

keto diet for a couple of weeks to drop weight is a bad idea. as soon as you return to a diet with any decent amount of carbs, the water will all come back on. if i were you, i'd drop to maint cals and increase workload to create a cal deficit.
also, add lots of low-carb fruit n veggies like eggplant, broccoli, capsicum, berries, tomato etc so that you don't feel like you're hungry all the time.
and drink HEAPS of water. the more water you drink, the less you're body holds.

i do kinda agree with most of the other posts in here about adding some more size, but if you wanna stay really lean, do for it. work towards the physique that makes you happiest

keto diet for a couple of weeks to drop weight is a bad idea. as soon as you return to a diet with any decent amount of carbs, the water will all come back on. if i were you, i'd drop to maint cals and increase workload to create a cal deficit.
also, add lots of low-carb fruit n veggies like eggplant, broccoli, capsicum, berries, tomato etc so that you don't feel like you're hungry all the time.
and drink HEAPS of water. the more water you drink, the less you're body holds.

i do kinda agree with most of the other posts in here about adding some more size, but if you wanna stay really lean, do for it. work towards the physique that makes you happiest

Good advice Matt