• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

John555

Banned
Ok listen up. This guide will give you 3 simple steps to achieving a body like Zyzz's. But understand that you won't look exactly like the original, there is only one Zyzz, but you can unleash the Zyzz within you.

The key to Zyzz was that he was aesthetic. That mean't he was shredded (low bodyfat) and he had muscle in the right places.

1. Get shredded. Get to about 7-8% bodyfat. There is no way around this. I don't care how big and puffy you look in a shirt, not shredded = not aesthetic.

2. Develop the v-taper, arms and chest, but limit direct leg work. If you look at Zyzz he had that big broad v-taper, well developed arms and chest but his legs were reletively narrow. This emphasises the v-taper. If you develop your legs too much then you will have more of an x-taper. Sorry but in my books and in Zyzz's, v-taper is king.

3. Get a tan and wax. No good having an aesthetic body if it's pale. Also body hair hides your cuts and definition, so a shave is a must.

65146_442898812225_351749002225_5052141_5165690_n.jpg

1287002414677.jpg

Last edited:
Oh here is a quote I posted in reply to a member calling me out about my weight.

Weight is irelevant. Everyone carries their weight differently. Remember I'm a bodybuilder, its not about how much you weight its about how aesthetic you look. Also I do not care how much I lift. Sure you can lift decent numbers, but what are you going to carry a bench press to the beach to show everyone how strong you are? No thanks. But I can carry my body around everywhere I go.

Edit: Umad brah? Umad you can't carry a barbell to the beach and show the girls how much you can deadlift while I can carry my abs around and have the girls mirin?

Remember, aesthetics > weight, how much you can lift etc. Unless you plan on going up to a girl and saying "hey babe, I can bench like 300". But I reckon shredded abs work better. Umirin brah?

Thanks man, this is a great article and i'll take it into consideration!

I think i might stop squatting now altogether to emphasize that v taper. No more leg work for me! Who needs it anyway, track pants can always cover that shit!

V taper, arms and chest all day. I've been looking at this new brogram, what do you think?

Mon - Chest and Bis
Tues - Chest and Bis
Wed - Chest and Bis
Thurs - Chest and Bis
Fri - Chest and bis

Sat and Sun - Light Chest and Bis session.

Please tell me what you think!

Btw lets see a photo of your aesthetic physic? I'm dying to see what your hiding behind that panda display photo

if you get the chest and bis, the abs take care of themselves ;)

wht i can't figure out is... how did he get chicken and beef into such a small tube?

I think i might stop squatting now altogether to emphasize that v taper. No more leg work for me! Who needs it anyway, track pants can always cover that shit!

V taper, arms and chest all day. I've been looking at this new brogram, what do you think?

Mon - Chest and Bis
Tues - Chest and Bis
Wed - Chest and Bis
Thurs - Chest and Bis
Fri - Chest and bis

No need to be sarcastic brah. If you want to work legs then just do high rep (20+ rep) leg extensions to define the quads and bring out the teardrop shape. Squats and deadlifts in my opinion makes the quads too wide and thickens the waist, which is unaesthetic.

Mon - Chest and Bis
Tues - Chest and Bis
Wed - Chest and Bis
Thurs - Chest and Bis
Fri - Chest and bis

So sat and sun r u sugesting light weights and high reps? Will that also emphasise my asthetics?

I'll translate to your language:

20 reps? Teardrop? No heavy squats? Went from skinny ass to this in 8 months with heavy squats, or is this unaesthetic by your standards

"U fckin mirin' cuz?" Haters gonna hate brah 20 reps and shit. If you gonna give us tips on being aesthetic, why don't you put up a photo of your fully hektic 20 reps squats aesthetic shredded 6-7% bf body and show us how well this aesthetic guide that you could probably find on the front page of bb.com or simply shredded workds

007.jpg

Lets see your aesthetic teardrops m8

So sat and sun r u sugesting light weights and high reps? Will that also emphasise my asthetics?

actually just do full blown chest and bis. it will exhaust the muscle so much doing it 24/7 that it will give in to your torture and it will grow for you. do this until satisfied, dw about food either brah that will fuck up your gainzz and shreddedness

I'll translate to your language:

20 reps? Teardrop? No heavy squats? Went from skinny ass to this in 8 months with heavy squats, or is this unaesthetic by your standards

"U fckin mirin' cuz?" Haters gonna hate brah 20 reps and shit. If you gonna give us tips on being aesthetic, why don't you put up a photo of your fully hektic 20 reps squats aesthetic shredded 6-7% bf body and show us how well this aesthetic guide that you could probably find on the front page of bb.com or simply shredded workds

View attachment 5471

Lets see your aesthetic teardrops m8

Sorry but those are NOT teardrop quads. Your bodyfat is too high so there is no definition whatsoever. Also you have hairy and pale legs. Definately not mirin and definately not aesthetic.

If you're going to post a pic on the Zyzz advice thread, please post an aesthetic photo. Thanks.

Sorry but those are NOT teardrop quads. Your bodyfat is too high so there is no definition whatsoever. Also you have hairy and pale legs. Definately not mirin and definately not aesthetic.

If you're going to post a pic on the Zyzz advice thread, please post an aesthetic photo. Thanks.

Care to provide yours as a better example?

these tear drops ok with u? and my wing span is it ok?
I really would like your approval on this matter.

Last edited: