• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Haha win. I can just imagine you in your chair right now as you type those words. Probably about to cry because you got trolled so hard.

Is that all you have to say? How come you never answer my questions man? If you think using Umad after every reply makes somebody mad your even more of an idiot than I first thought.

I still see no progress pics btw. So original post is irrelevant unless you can back up with physical evidence that you did this and attained a decent physique with your amazing training and dieting methods.

Also U natty brah?

Yeh UMAD.

panda%20poo.jpg

Only aesthetic beings are allowed to eat maccas. U mad brahs?

Trent I told you to get more definition and you go eat maccas? Not mirin brah.

Actually thats how Zyzz got shredded brah. Minus the IF. Oldcorolla is strongly unaware brah.

So John, i'm sure you know who Ronnie Coleman is. Ronnie Coleman has squatted well over 300kg before, and he's an IFBB pro. Does this make him unaesthetically pleasing to the naked eye? Because he lifts heavy shit? Don't worry this is an easy question, either Yes/No is required. Its easier than typing Umad!

Eating maccas and getting swole u mad bra!!

IMAG0322.jpg

that dream bulk

So John, i'm sure you know who Ronnie Coleman is. Ronnie Coleman has squatted well over 300kg before, and he's an IFBB pro. Does this make him unaesthetically pleasing to the naked eye? Because he lifts heavy shit? Don't worry this is an easy question, either Yes/No is required. Its easier than typing Umad!

Ronnie coleman is not aestheticly appealing at all.