• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Rice protein

Can someone suggest somewhere to buy so decent priced chocolate rice protein. This is for my wife, as she doesn't like whey protien.

thanks

I saw that. But noticed that the flavourings say they are designed for dairy proteins. Have you tried these flavourings with the rice protein?

Hey guys, I use SunWarrior rice protein.
it's great if you've got allergies.
Unflavoured, vanilla and chocolate

Until this Thursday there is special deal with 12% off at
Sun Warrior - www.completehealth.com.au

You enter the code: FINALS
at the checkout and recalc the amount.

I saved $8 on a 1kg bag.

They're shop is Evelyn Faye in Melbourne CBD.

Our flavoured rice, soy and pea proteins are just about ready to go any day now.
They are all flavoured up and we are quite happy with the taste given they are from rice, pea and soy.

Our flavoured rice, soy and pea proteins are just about ready to go any day now.
They are all flavoured up and we are quite happy with the taste given they are from rice, pea and soy.

speaking as someone who uses rice and pea protein isolate quite a bit, the taste should be fantastic.

If it's just OK and you're trying to disguise it with flavouring, go back and check it guys!!

alarm bells would be ringing in my head ...

Our vanilla flavour could be up as early as tonight if all goes well.

As the vegetable proteins have quite a strong flavour they don't taste as good as the Whey's but for a 100% natural product we are really happy.

they're really good for cooking though...

much better for pancakes and baked goods. Rice protein is one of the best subs for flour so they are very versatile.

they're really good for cooking though...

much better for pancakes and baked goods. Rice protein is one of the best subs for flour so they are very versatile.

Great tip, ChocChilli!

Well, officially, we are ready to release these.

Bulk Nutrients Protein Products

225856_10151179997259086_63873518_n.jpg