• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tinned Tuna Fan? Try these

harry1970

Elegantly Wasted
002.JPG

If you're sick and tired of eating canned tuna straight from the can then try these for a change.

Hollow out 2 tomatoes and discard the seeds/pulp.

Mix together a can of tuna, handful of chopped parsley, half a red onion, 1 chilli and your own mayonaise. Make your mayo with 2 egg yolks, tablespoon of olive oil, salt and bit of lemon juice - just whisk it all up.

Put the mixture into the tomatoes, top with a bit of salt and you're done. Quick and easy, plenty of protein and tastes great.

Also excellent with capcicum. I call them capcicum boats. Keto friendly & delicious, the capcicum also gives a delicious crunch & texture, I have them often :p

Good post harry :)

Also excellent with capcicum. I call them capcicum boats. Keto friendly & delicious, the capcicum also gives a delicious crunch & texture, I have them often :p

Good post harry :)

I had 4 for lunch. Harry loves to cook and I must say my food is fucking awesome. Will post more recipes soon...

002.JPG

If you're sick and tired of eating canned tuna straight from the can then try these for a change.

Hollow out 2 tomatoes and discard the seeds/pulp.

Mix together a can of tuna, handful of chopped parsley, half a red onion, 1 chilli and your own mayonaise. Make your mayo with 2 egg yolks, tablespoon of olive oil, salt and bit of lemon juice - just whisk it all up.

Put the mixture into the tomatoes, top with a bit of salt and you're done. Quick and easy, plenty of protein and tastes great.

Awesome dude. No sooner had I finished reading about them, I was in the kitchen knocking some up. Way too tasty for wards :)

try tinned shredded chicken in spring water
little more expensive

I ate this stuff, among the other flavours for a few months.

Then one day i tucked into a can as per usual. And relised just how bad it actaully tasted.

though they are good for a change from tuna. But really. Good tuna like Sirena, I could eat all day and its just so moist and perfectly salted ect.

I liked the shredded chicken in the mustard mayo :) annd the teyiaki was nice aswell

I prefer the chilli tuna .

For a higher cal treat ,try a tin of dolmades.
woolies usually only has the standard vineleaves wrapped around rice but some of the delis have a range of stuffed veggies

Hmm sounds good. But I'd call it 'dressing' and not 'mayo'. That's not how you make mayo. Real mayo requires more chemistry.

Tinned chicken is so, so bad. I got excited and bought one of every flavour when it first came out and did not get through the first can. Suffice to say the hound ate well for a few days.

On the other hand, great recipe Harry. Tuna is the shit.

Tinned chicken is so, so bad. I got excited and bought one of every flavour when it first came out and did not get through the first can. Suffice to say the hound ate well for a few days.

On the other hand, great recipe Harry. Tuna is the shit.

I did exactly the same thing! mwahahaha cept I only bought two cans. One mouthful and it was all over.

Chicken in a can, is all shades of wrong.

I will try this again tomorrow with tinned crab meat I bought last night.
Expecting a taste sensation...