• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Tinned Tuna Fan? Try these

I think canned chicken tastes weird because most of the time its packed in Thailand, I wonder if it even is chicken. :D:eek:

I think canned chicken tastes weird because most of the time its packed in Thailand, I wonder if it even is chicken. :D:eek:

My wife and I ate at KFC overlooking Tinamein Square in Beijing, in small writing at the bottom of the English menu were the words - "Chicken may be substituted for pigeon in some KFC outlets" - tasted like pigeon to me. Fucking better than steamed rice and the other shit I had to eat.

My wife and I ate at KFC overlooking Tinamein Square in Beijing, in small writing at the bottom of the English menu were the words - "Chicken may be substituted for pigeon in some KFC outlets" - tasted like pigeon to me. Fucking better than steamed rice and the other shit I had to eat.

Haha... The Asian brothers waste NOTHING ... I mean those fellas will treat the shit we throw away like delicacies! :eek: :D

Tuna cakes, made these last nite, I'll snack on them today,
4 x cans of tuna in water (drain water )
Half cup diced capsicum
1 stick celery
Half cup oatmeal
1 egg ( whisked )
Mix all together , should make about 8 portions
Use spray oil and pan fry
Great tuna snack
25g protein
8g fat
4g carbs
:)

Tuna cakes, made these last nite, I'll snack on them today,
4 x cans of tuna in water (drain water )
Half cup diced capsicum
1 stick celery
Half cup oatmeal
1 egg ( whisked )
Mix all together , should make about 8 portions
Use spray oil and pan fry
Great tuna snack
25g protein
8g fat
4g carbs
:)

Damn, I was about to make these before work and realised I don't have oatmeal.. Anything that could be subbed?

Yeah I guess fine breadcrumbs would work,,
When I made my first batch I put a squirt of SWEET chilli sauce in as well. Gave them a nice twist,,,

Got em in the oven now :D tuna, mashed sweet potato, egg, breadcrumbs, capsicum and red onion ... Looking forward to smashing them at lunch time, if they last that long ;)

Wow, awesome! I cant wait to try!!
Ive been eating large tins heated up with some capsicum tossed thru for a snack. It was getting real boring.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Nom non nom, eating latest batch now - tuna, egg, sweet potato, bread crumbs, piri piri seasoning, four bean mix and drizzled with sweet chilli sauce :)

Edit: and carrot, forgot about the carrot :p

2 tins of Smoked tuna and some fresh ricotta mixed through some pasta has been doing me good or late. Yum!

Just mix a spoonful of the water you boiled the pasta into the ricotta before mixing into the pasta and it will be even better