• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I want to buy from Inzer... shipping costs...

Artek88

Hey guys,

I'm looking to upgrade finally to a real belt and have been recommended by a few guys to try the Inzer 10mm belt (going lever, large 34-38).

Anyway I know all you regulars on here are familiar with the ridiculous shipping costs as I've done a search for past threads and found the guys who know each other on here do bulk-orders together to save on the costs.

anyway, for an $80 belt, the shipping on top is around $100. It's ridiculous.

1. Is anyone here aware of possibly any distributors of Inzer belts in Australia / Melbourne? any where at all I could get what I'm after for a reasonable price?
2. Opinions on buying second hand belts? Any bad experiences? advice?
3. Do I have any other options? almost $190 is ridiculous, and I can't really afford that much on a belt

Thanks in advance

Yeah, it's pretty gay. Recently got a mankini from there for upcoming comp and cost doubled due to shipping.

Best thing to do is ask everyone you know and train with if they want anything from there so you can do a big order then the shipping split works out a little less.

argh...

I've got a guy on facebook who lives in the USA (a reputable power lifting coach who is friends with a PLer I've been talking to online for years) offering to have his brother who lives in Melbourne to bring it back to Australia for me... just seems like a hassle

otherwise I might try my luck here... if there's any guys here from Bodyworld in Balaclava reading this who might be doing an order (or anyone know anyone selling a belt) just PM me... I dont really talk to the regulars there as I'm kinda new... but they all seem to be decked out with inzer or similar looking belts.

My UGE belt serves me well. If you are set on the Inzer though, send sticky a pm. I got my inzer wrist wraps from him, he may be able to get you a belt without insane shipping.

He's just competed in Worlds over in Slovakia (and I believe is staying in Europe for two more weeks or something) so may not respond immediately though.

That's robbery - $100 for shipping??? I regularly ship belts/wraps to the UK and US, irrespective or where they're going it's always <$40.

thanks for the help guys:)

went with houseofpain anyway. $117 is do-able for me. saved 39 fkn cents due to that awesome slightly higher aussie dollar. feelsgoodman
1254172884282.jpg

Hey guys,

For those who dont know, Loaded Lifting is a new official distributor for Inzer Advance Designs gear in Australia.
They express ship everything so you'll receive your order 1-2 days after ordering, no longer needing to wait 2-3 weeks for Inzer gear to land at your door.

Check them out at www.loadedlifting.com.au

Cheers