• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Creatine, L-Glutamine and L-Carnitine Stack???

Sticksie

Hey guys I'm new here.

I'm looking for a supp stack to help speed up recovery and increase fat burn. From all my google searching I see mixed reports on stacking Creatine with L-Glutamine.

Just wondering:

What types of each one to stack together?,
How to take these three in a stack? and
Is their anything I should be aware off before I go for it? (like any kind of synergy or side effects etc).

Last edited:
Supps that work

Protein powder, obviously, its just food
Creatine
Beta alanine
Caffeine

Everything else is a waste of money and you don't even need the ones mentioned.

What i find wirks best for recovery is a very light sesiion the following day. Ie light squats after squat etc. Nothing hard, i just rep em out again with 50% of what i used the night before. Always helps if struggling.