• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Clenbuterol enquiry

joseph

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask a question about Clenbuterol. I am 24 and weigh 96 kilos, I have lost about 3 - 4 kilos in the last month through diet and gym/weights etc. but i am still fairly new to the fitness scene as you might put it.

I had a friend who took Clenbuterol in the past and told me how he lost about 4 kilos in one week.. now I dont want to loose that much because in my case thats just too much in one week even if its fat .. is it possible for me to take a smaller dose of Clenbuterol and loose maybe 2.5 kilos (max) in one week (semi safely)?

I had read the handbook on Clenbuterol and saw -

Example of a first cycle:
Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
Day14: 60mcg
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stac

---

Maybe I could do one cycle of something like

Day1: 10mcg
Day2: 10mcg
Day3: 20mcg
Day4: 30mcg
Day5: 40mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 50mcg
Day13: 40mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to normal gradually)
Day14: 30mcg
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stac

Would be good if I could get some opinions ?

Everytime you feel like taking some green sticky sweet clen, Go for a run, Lift some weight.

Come back in a coupe months and tell me if you dont feel better.

Providing your eating the correct ammount

to play devils advocate here... if you did what you were doing anyway, but also took clen... wouldn't you end up in better shape?

Get your heart checked first. I had a friend who had an undiagnosed condition, nothing major and never gave him problems but he decided to start taking clen to get shredded for Stereosonic and it made his heart race so fast he had a mini heart attack. About 7% of his heart tissue died because of that. So please stay safe.

Thanks John, I am still on the fence about it yet could I use it for a short period of time and al lower dosage ? or does it need to be that amount that was stated in the handbook ?

Do you know of any really good fat burners Skalatharx ?? ... I have got L-Carnitine but I am not really sure how effective this is .. seemed okay from some reviews I guess.....

If its legal, it doesn't work. The only "fat burners" that work are illegal. ie. clen. Why do you wan't to take a fat burner? Are you that lazy?

lol are half the guys at my gym who are on steroids also lazy ?? I just want to get to a healthy weight quicker and just maintain it...

From my understanding if can be used safely but if you dont know EXACTLY what you're doing shit can go south pretty bloody quickly.....

If your losing weight doing what your doing continue to do so, yes it may take a little longer but you will start to get to know yourself and body much better.....

If you are going to use clen regardless of what others say, make sure you do your research first and get checkups from a doc before, during and after, just incase something goes wrong......stay safe!!!!!

Clen is really for those who already know how to diet and train properly but want to take their bodies to the next level. If you can't even diet down properly first, then you have no place asking for advice on clen.

Clen is really for those who already know how to diet and train properly but want to take their bodies to the next level. If you can't even diet down properly first, then you have no place asking for advice on clen.

I agree. As long as your diet is in check and your mixing your chicken and beef there's no need for clen or any other steroids