• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
no offence intended, i thought it was an awesome troll :D

wait a second.... Joseph too? :D

Awww Naughty <3

Are you going to try this anabolic diet? lol

Imma gonna give this chicken + beef a go, every meal :p

I wonder what would happen if someone ate some bacon explosion

picture12.jpg

Taken from another forum:
The closest 'natural' recommendation I've seen is eating 12-36 eggs a day, with lots of dessicated liver.

The eggs provide cholesterol (in the yolks) and Vitamin A; the liver provides cytochrome p-450.

Cholesterol is the base molecule that gets manufactured into testosterone. One of the enzymes responsible for that process has been associated with higher retinoic acid levels, which is produced from Vitamin A. Cytochrome P-450 is also involved in the cholesterol -> testosterone process.

That's about as close as I think you'll get from natural foods that actually focus on the biochemical pathways that produce testosterone.

His not retarded, his got big arms (18inches unpumped) and chest and still has a eight pack. He also works as a trainer. What are your results/qualifications to make you be able to question him? Hmmm?

Lol he went down this road..

Got any pics of said trainer?