• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
depends if you are eating non-organic beef and chicken

maybe basa from thailand (extra antibiotics and steriods ) + thai chicken and pork will do the trick or does it give more gains from the combination effect of the protein + all the animal steroids ?

looks like it worked for this dog
steroid_wendyjpg.jpg

Of course, why do you think i always order mixed grill for lunch at the pub? Stopped playing sports after testing positive to dual-protein.

You dont win friends with salad

You might not win any friends, but you might get some girls. Combine the salad with tofu for extra pheromone response, it will get them on the knees. Trust me...

PS: this thread is full of stupid :eek:

will make this for dinner, right after i watch big brother and before american pickers starts, will i need a pct after the cycle, also how long is the cycle?

If you want steroid like effects, you would generally take steroids!

But yes, good nutrition, rest, and the right macros/nutrients will create an anabolic environment.

This calls for a new thread....

“What you heard from at PT at the gym today“

Ither he is soo very very wrong or you wernt listining to wat he said and filled the gaps with what you wanted to hear.

This calls for a new thread....

“What you heard from at PT at the gym today“

Ither he is soo very very wrong or you wernt listining to wat he said and filled the gaps with what you wanted to hear.

Yes do this. Good for a laugh.

I showed my personal trainer friend this friend when I saw him today and he said in his own words "They're a bunch of idiots". Anyway he guarantees me that combining beef and chicken in a meal in those quantities and ratio 300g chicken to 200g beef WILL infact give a response similar to a cycle of Dbol and Winstrol. I looked up those 2 anabolics online and i'd say I would be pretty pleased if I achieved those effects just by combining the right foods!

I have nothing to lose, so why not give it a try right?

I showed my personal trainer friend this friend when I saw him today and he said in his own words "They're a bunch of idiots". Anyway he guarantees me that combining beef and chicken in a meal in those quantities and ratio 300g chicken to 200g beef WILL infact give a response similar to a cycle of Dbol and Winstrol. I looked up those 2 anabolics online and i'd say I would be pretty pleased if I achieved those effects just by combining the right foods!

I have nothing to lose, so why not give it a try right?

Simple. Get your retarded PT friend to provide one study showing the effects of this. Should be pretty easy with such huge effects.

Simple. Get your retarded PT friend to provide one study showing the effects of this. Should be pretty easy with such huge effects.

His not retarded, his got big arms (18inches unpumped) and chest and still has a eight pack. He also works as a trainer. What are your results/qualifications to make you be able to question him? Hmmm?

Last edited:
A good piece of information from my friend, got this in a txt just now:

Macros dont matter according to my trainer friend. He says you should combine certain foods for the best response. ie. combining beef and chicken gives a steroid like anabolic response while if you combine sugar and oil found in foods such as donuts then it will give a huge fat storage response. Foods that make you catabolic include combining soy and most vegetables. Thats why vegetarians are so skinny and weak.

I just had to come out of retirement To express my deep offence by this, and to add insult to injury, you had my name in the same sentence as Oliver's.

Now I'm going back fishing.

Still lurking hey bro.

Its a hard addiction to kick aye.