• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

NYC bans soft drinks over 500ml

they should take the damn HFCS out for a 30% drop in calories and better taste!

Americans love their HFCS, cheaper than sugar and gives your insulin levels a kick. If you think Aussie foods are full of crap (and they are) the American versions are much worse.

Somehow though, i lost weight during a month in Texas :) ... although there are a heap more bad food options there, there are actually a lot of good ones (Salad bars, Baked potato bars...) as well...

Pepsi max for me too. But I don't drink it too often these days. But when I do....ohhhhhhhhhh I need to be alone for a while lol

I reckon God probably gulps down Dr Pepper. Pepsi max and Coke zero also amazing.

Just ordered a 12 pack of diet Dr Pepper online, also gunning for a brain tumour with the amount of zero calorie drinks I consume...

wouldn't that be the point? targeting people who DO use cars and drive, and thus most likely to see it.. pointing out there are better options? :p

to me it seems a lot like a personal trainer trying to tell you how to get fit , when they themselves are a fat prick

"Just do as i say not what i do "

Pepsi max for me. Love that shit.

Pepsi max for me too. But I don't drink it too often these days. But when I do....ohhhhhhhhhh I need to be alone for a while lol

Another fan of pepsi max here.

Don't have them that often, just when I want a bit of caffeine usually. Usually just 2-3 cans a week. Sometimes if I am doing a lot of exercise though and I get REALLY thirsty, a couple of cans of pepsi max can be amazing!

Pro tip: Take an ice cold can of pepsi max, take a tall tumbler glass and put in 5-6 large ice blocks. Pour the pepsi max out quickly, it will froth up immensely. Tastes like frozen coke. Fucking delicious. This is the only way I ever drink pepsi max.

Man up DKD, why have a stubby when you can have a tallie.

If you're talking beer, then you make a good point. I am partial to the odd long neck, but the bastards get warm quicker than stubbies.

When I was in the Land of the Long White Ladyboy recently, I was drinking large bottles of Singha beer just about daily. Fuarrrrrrrk take me back there. Please. Somebody!!

Fuck Americans are retarded sometimes

You're sounding more and more like Kyle Aaron with each passing day brah. And that's why we love you.