• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Iphone 5 vs Galaxy S3

If anyones planning on getting one really soon. May want to wait another few weeks, The Samsung Galaxy 4G is comming out, with a few more upgrades.

S3 FTW! but wait the iPhone has a revolutionary long screen and brand new connector port the conviently forces everyone to update there current iPod docks and car chargers lol

Its still running a dual core processor when quad cores have been out for a little bit now

At the end of day if you are paying for the name

S3 FTW! but wait the iPhone has a revolutionary long screen and brand new connector port the conviently forces everyone to update there current iPod docks and car chargers lol

Its still running a dual core processor when quad cores have been out for a little bit now

At the end of day if you are paying for the name

can you really tell the difference between a phone app running on a single core , dual core or quad core ?

What pisses me off about all smart phones is the crap battery life.

The old feature phones used to get a few days per battery charge
now we're lucky to get a day if that.

The rest of the tech in electronics has improved massively but batteries haven't improved very much.

what restrictions ?

The iPhones restrictions like Bluetooth, the iphone is capable of bluetoothing files apple block it so everyone has to buy their music and apps, the s3 can Bluetooth files heck my old Nokia 3315 could do that

"Do you really think its fair apple block the Bluetooth file transfer feature?" Do you like dealing with a dishonest company like apple or an honest company like Samsung?"

Lol

I can bluetooth docs (depends on the app) but haven't tried to bluetooth music.

bit of a simple view lol
They are both large companies whose aim is to make profit.

I can bluetooth docs (depends on the app) but haven't tried to bluetooth music.

bit of a simple view lol
They are both large companies whose aim is to make profit.

And do you think you will be able to Bluetooth music with the iphone? Do you enjoy paying for your music with the iPhone and your ringtones? Wouldn't you rather to download free music and ringtone with the s3?

Can load your own music and ringtones, you don't have to buy from Apple, though I have brought some music from them.

Can create and load your own ringtones on iphone

Honestly after downloading plenty of free music in my time I don't mind paying a dollar or two for songs or apps now. Someone has to subsidize all you thieves out there. Lol.