• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Iphone 5 vs Galaxy S3

of course no need to think about it, I-phone 5 is about to be released soon Apple Inc. has announced earlier, i think you would be knowing Samsung has copy the patent of Apple Inc. and the fact is that the feature and performance which apple can give it you Samsung cant. So, go for the Apple I-phone 5.

of course no need to think about it, I-phone 5 is about to be released soon Apple Inc. has announced earlier, i think you would be knowing Samsung has copy the patent of Apple Inc. and the fact is that the feature and performance which apple can give it you Samsung cant. So, go for the Apple I-phone 5.

Deferinetly insight opinion are apple samsung for patent stealing. Good to see impressibe couterpiece to weigh argument.

You be knowing what I be saying no?

But seriously samsung for the win, although I would wait for 4g s3.

Last edited:
My Nana collection Kaz....too hard to sort my music library on that biatch.

The keyboard used to drive me berserk too.

iPhone is where it's at IMO.

Deferinetly insight opinion are apple samsung for patent stealing. Good to see impressibe couterpiece to weigh argument.

You be knowing what I be saying no?

But seriously samsung for the win, although I would wait for 4g s3.

Fckn lol

I choked...mwahahaha

Go try em both out matty. Ignore the respective sales pitches.

Both will be good.

Still yet to understand the keyboard issue lol.

If there was a way of using an iphone whilst avoiding itunes id consider it.

new version of itunes is out october supposedly rewritten

But you only need itunes once to copy your music into icloud then can do everything else without itunes.
I rarely use it for my iphone.

Last edited:
The only thing i really like about the iphone i have is the replacement warrenty - ive went through 4 so far and the last one was the only one 1 had to pay for n they charged me $180

dont an iphone, im using my missues old one as mine shit itself, and its crap, get some apps on it and then you can do..... nothing else with it! thats all they do, she got a s3 and thats a unreal bit of gear, get a s3

Ive still got an iPhone 3 and it's still running fine. Mine has had a harsh life. Lost count of the number times dropped it.

The only thing i really like about the iphone i have is the replacement warrenty - ive went through 4 so far and the last one was the only one 1 had to pay for n they charged me $180

Is that a pro or a con that you've been through 4 of them lol :p

all the latest plans iphone5 or galaxy s3 4G are crap, worse than they were two years ago.

Only decent ones I can find are virgins - I've been with optus for the last couple of phones.

looking at the virgin fair go plans Fair Go $59 - Virgin Mobile