• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Inspirational Body Transformations

Competing, now, too. I should highlight that my awe comes from the fact she doesn't have any loose skin (and no surgical scars, so... natural?) after just 3 years.

She may have had surgery to remove excess skin. Tummy tuck scars are usually done low just along the pubis these days and she's had a boob job fo sho.

Still, it takes nothing away from her hard work, she looks sensational!

I have seen some women take the stage with their excess skin still hanging.... really not pretty. I'd get the op.

She may have had surgery to remove excess skin. Tummy tuck scars are usually done low just along the pubis these days and she's had a boob job fo sho.

Still, it takes nothing away from her hard work, she looks sensational!

I love your use of proper anatomical terms. le sigh

I could tell the bewbers were stuck on, so I guess there's hope for me :p

I gauged by her arms, mostly. They seem to be pretty tight for someone losing ~50kg.

I love your use of proper anatomical terms. le sigh

I could tell the bewbers were stuck on, so I guess there's hope for me :p

I gauged by her arms, mostly. They seem to be pretty tight for someone losing ~50kg.

lol

Yeah she's done very well, irregardless of any surgery she may have had afterwards. She looks schmicko!

schmicko!

66lmr7.jpg

Haha. Glenn Parker is pretty well known. He was in Aussie Men's Fitness with an article on "how to" transform yourself like he did in 15 weeks or something ridiculous.

I'm doubting that was 3.5 months, but however long it took, it's amazing.

i wonder how many of these photos are after/before .

lol

Haha. Glenn Parker is pretty well known. He was in Aussie Men's Fitness with an article on "how to" transform yourself like he did in 15 weeks or something ridiculous.

I'm doubting that was 3.5 months, but however long it took, it's amazing.

Amazing it is. He done good. Verrrrry good :p

Thats an impressive one. Your's Jay ?

The before pic looks similar to mine except he's probably a bit leaner

That bloke on the last page looks like he's had major brain surgery, judging by the scar on his head. I bet that's a story on it's own.

not before/after pic but those chicks from bodyrock tv are insane- I'd just be happy to look half as fit as them
timthumb.php

Thats an impressive one. Your's Jay ?

The before pic looks similar to mine except he's probably a bit leaner

Haha, God no. I'm leaner than his before, at the moment, but muuuch fatter than his after :p

That bloke on the last page looks like he's had major brain surgery, judging by the scar on his head. I bet that's a story on it's own.

As far as I can remember, he was a British soldier (paratrooper) for the invasion of Iraq. Not sure if he ever had TBI, but he made a point of how his depression after leaving the army made him drink himself fat.