• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lance Armstrong's Teammate Tells All - 'The Secret Race'

did you know that cyclying decreases a man's enjoyment of sex. It compresses the nerve between your legs or something. Good night!

while i have too much into the studies , not sure how many people were in the study , but:
in males it causes Erectile Dysfunction
in women it is meant to reduce sexual sensation

i'm a cyclist and have no trouble in getting it up

The seat after long rides, hurts damnit.

Can't imagine being a pro cyclist & doing the intense training they do :eek:

Am not surprised it would reduce sexual sensation in women :/

*listing bike on ebay*

lol

so if you win you are on something if you lose you were on something but not anymore ?

no other sport has as high drug testing regimes ,

So you think Wiggins is clean. Im not disputing hes not but with all the allegations & the top riders are known for being one step ahead it makes one wonder.

So you think Wiggins is clean. Im not disputing hes not but with all the allegations & the top riders are known for being one step ahead it makes one wonder.

his win has been in the making for many years , learning the right strategy finding the right team members to help with the end goal , finding the right training , it's a huge game of chess

let face it every sport is tainted with drugs cheats , AFL has had it's fair share of drug cheats , the onyl difference is that their is stuff all drug testing so they fly under the radar , if there was drug testing and players got caught out on a regular basis can you imagine the uproar that would follow , the sponsorship dollars would dry up , AFL would go back to be vfl games played on mud grounds and players working regular 9-5 jobs

Lance Armstrongs ex team mate was just on Sunday Night program talking further about the doping charges & what happened years ago. We've all heard the accusations & as Lance declined to fight the charges against him & was stripped of his 7 Tour De France titles & wins, I suppose most people assume he was indeed taking drugs as many within his inner circle have already testified.

The reporter just said that the enquiry & subsequent report into the 'doping scandal of Lance Armstrong' will be available in about a month & is being made public upon its release. It has apparently been touted as being 'explosive' with over 100 people within Lance's life & various 'inner circles' across the globe, giving damning evidence & proof under oath during the enquiry.

Will certainly be interesting to hear & read about after all this time.

Last edited:
admin said "if there was drug testing and players got caught out on a regular basis can you imagine the uproar that would follow , the sponsorship dollars would dry up , AFL would go back to be vfl games played on mud grounds and players working regular 9-5 jobs"

Rubbish.

Has track and field died out in Europe, or has the sport got even bigger with prizemoney? Answer, latter.

Have people stopped going to US baseball?

Tour de France even bigger now after years of cyclists getting caught.

Most people actually support drug testing.

Last edited:
It still seems like more and more of a witch hunt than anything...

If these supposed drug test are conclusive.... why havn't they been brought to light before...

admin said "if there was drug testing and players got caught out on a regular basis can you imagine the uproar that would follow , the sponsorship dollars would dry up , AFL would go back to be vfl games played on mud grounds and players working regular 9-5 jobs"

Rubbish.

Has track and field died out in Europe, or has the sport got even bigger with prizemoney? Answer, latter.

Have people stopped going to US baseball?

Tour de France even bigger now after years of cyclists getting caught.

Most people actually support drug testing.

Tour de France is bigger now , of course , a lot of marketing , plus they show they are active in combating drugs , they could brush things under the carpet like the AFL does (3 strikes and you get outed)

can't compare what happens in america to what happens in australia , apples and oranges

The level to which drug taking athletes are demonised though? ... Honestly people, has everyone lost sight of the fact these are just games for our entertainment??

The level to which drug taking athletes are demonised though? ... Honestly people, has everyone lost sight of the fact these are just games for our entertainment??

nope they aren't just games for our entertainment , gone are the days where they are just games

sports is a profession with big bucks involved , many hours of training going into it ,

when a person gets a multi million dollar contract to ride/play for a team you can't call it just a game for our entertainment

when a person gets a multi million dollar contract to ride/play for a team you can't call it just a game for our entertainment

This... i believe is ridiculous ...
But i'm not a big sports watcher, I'd rather get outdoors myself, so i guess i've never really understood the big sports $$$$'s

It is still a game.. these players don't solve poverty, contribute to the advancement of science, stop global warming/cooling, develop new philosophies of life... :)

The multi-million dollar contract however is from their clients (the advertisers), so the general public shouldn't really care, they aren't the client.

have a look at the supporting materials page
Cycling Investigation - USADA

Its absolutely damning isn't it? And it makes Lance Armstrong look like a bit if a twat, given that he's one of the only team members who hasn't admitted to doping, nor has he shown any remorse for taking 7 titles in a row & building this incredible brand & accepting sponsorship & millions of advertising dollars because he was deemed 'the best' in his sport.

It does beg the question though...if most of his competition & team mates were also 'doping' - doesn't that mean Lance Armstrong was actually STILL the best at his sport? He still beat them all? lol

I guess the issue is that the drug use is uncontrolled & not governed in any way, so creates this very unfair playing field, that in the end just comes down to the dollars at the team managements disposal & how far they're prepared to go to get the best 'assisted' performance out of their team...

It will be interesting to see what Lance eventually says about this, if anything. The very fact that he's chosen not to fight the allegations & declined to be a part of the enquiry AND readily relinquished all of his titles, probably speaks volumes in itself.

It does beg the question though...if most of his competition & team mates were also 'doping' - doesn't that mean Lance Armstrong was actually STILL the best at his sport? He still beat them all? .

Don't for a second think I am advocating what he may or maynot have done... But to a point I agree with this...

It still takes a pretty special athlete to go to those lengths and have the mental willpower and committment to win that many tours that he did regardless of the doping..

nope they aren't just games for our entertainment , gone are the days where they are just games

sports is a profession with big bucks involved , many hours of training going into it ,

Its no different that the Romans and their gladiators.
Entertainment for the masses/keep them distracted from what ever else was going on.

Then again throwing christians to the lions could be considered lion abuse :D