• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Jay Cutler

1379225_385239004940579_685759996_n.jpg

He could still easily win Mr. O
He has way better size and condition than the other guys because he responded well to tren and doesn't care if he is even coughing on the toilet all day long he pushes tren higher and higher. He doesn't need SEO for an extra biceps peak or whatever, just more tren really but he probably can't take it which is why he isn't winning... if he pushed tren higher though he'd wipe the floor with Heath and Greene etc. They look terrible although very freaky but they don't have the block 3D look that heath has because they don't respond to the tren so use the SEO and insulin to get the size instead. Cutler can't do that though because it turns him into Fridge Gutler instead... looks like he lowered his doses of GH and insulin and looked the best this year imo although didn't win

I'll agree that his blocky waist was smaller than in previous years. How do you know he had tren cough? Have you met him?

Last edited:
Everyone will get tren cough when they push doses high enough. It's when the tren hits a vessel it's just luck really and only so many places in the glute to jab so you will hit a vein. Shoulders and quads, lats etc are a no go you get better absorption from the glutes so oils all go in glutes always and GH/slin in delts

I talk to a lot of national level NPC competitors that live in America online so that's where I get all this from and all my hormone knowledge lol

I used to be like that. I just CBF anymore.
All power to you for trying to be more knowledgable.
I'm done trying to learn more about hormones. Took up too much of my time. :)

cutler is a legend and probably the most popular bodybuilder ever after arnie. He shouldn't of come back for the O this year though, had lost sooo much size after his bycep. He will go down in history as one of the greatest ever imo

I would probably say jay is one of the people I look up to in the BB world. Pretty smart man and loves his fans and very appreciative of everything he has got through yrs of hard work.

I thought he seemed normal enough until i watched the "road to redemption" videos on youtube earlier this year and heard him say things like:

"Jay Cutler's the greatest bodybuilder that ever lived"

&

"people are going to know who Jay Cutler is"

or something of a similar nature when i just thought to myself what a douchebag. Who talks about themselves like that?

A good business man and a great bodybuilder but that aside, I lost a lot of respect for him when i heard him talking about himself like that. Not cool.