• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym Direct

Bought 200kg's of blue grip's and bop220 from ABC through orbit fitness. they gave me a great deal,i saw the hammer strength rack at gymcare.... all i have to say is OVERKILL.

However..... it's really nice and still within my budget. just.

Just saw a post about aussie strength equipment and checked them out, they seem to have some nice things, anyone ever tried the G2 Garage Gym Power Rack (Half Rack) | Aussie Strength Equipment ?

and how would that compare to the Hammer Strength Equipment, Benches and Racks, HD Elite Half Rack and Power Station : Matrix Fitness Equipment ?

These are the two i'm tossing and turning between.

Bought 200kg's of blue grip's and bop220 from ABC through orbit fitness. they gave me a great deal,i saw the hammer strength rack at gymcare.... all i have to say is OVERKILL.

However..... it's really nice and still within my budget. just.

Just saw a post about aussie strength equipment and checked them out, they seem to have some nice things, anyone ever tried the G2 Garage Gym Power Rack (Half Rack) | Aussie Strength Equipment ?

and how would that compare to the Hammer Strength Equipment, Benches and Racks, HD Elite Half Rack and Power Station : Matrix Fitness Equipment ?

These are the two i'm tossing and turning between.

I didnt know Orbit sold quality stuff. Thought they only did treadmills and machines lol

Those 2 halfracks looks pretty much the same to me. The lifefitnesss.com.au one didnt have a price tag on it though - are they same price? Also, whats drawing you to a half rack instead of a full one?

Dont get the matrix one youll have to deadlift outside of the rack, its annoying and a waste of space.

I didnt know Orbit sold quality stuff. Thought they only did treadmills and machines lol

Those 2 halfracks looks pretty much the same to me. The lifefitnesss.com.au one didnt have a price tag on it though - are they same price? Also, whats drawing you to a half rack instead of a full one?

The hammer strength one is 4g's. it's also very very very good.

i always seem to lift from the front of the cage i use more then inside it. so i figure a half rack with big safety bars would be fine.