• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weightlifter Dies In A Power Lifting Competition

No it doesn't confirm you're not a psycho. It confirms you're disturbed by the video, as was I.

Spotter in the red might as well have his hands in this pockets! Im glad he has never spotted me!

As a firefighter that has seen a few people die as well as some pretty nasty aftermaths, watching someone die is not something you ever get used to

My quarrel is not with you mr moderator. Someone suggested I was a member of a phantom organisation and intimated that I was not allowed to post videos because of it. (kind of sounds like a challenge to my integrity).

I'm not claiming to be an authority but my experience goes back a long way, when all powerlifting was grubby and people often had nosebleeds from too much anapolon and stanazol.

I care about my affiliation with the ASADA registered organisation and will pee in a jar anytime to demonstrate that reasonable performances can be posted by normal, clean living people.

The rules of the body with which I'm affiliated say no to a thumbless grip. It's a rule, that's all there is to it, and there's no need for anyone to descend into comparing dick sizes over it.

Such a somber lot you PA folks. Cheer the fuck up.

Reactions: kaz