• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Albuterex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnerz

Hey all,

Just wondering what everyone's opinions on the newish Albuturex is? Positive/negative experiences?

Personally I'm 6'6 and around 115kg. I lift everyday and do cardio almost every day. I just started a new diet plan about 2 weeks ago but cant seem to drop the weight especially around my mid section. I want to get back to about 105kg ASAP and am looking for something to help speed up the process as im sick of my weight bouncing around the 112-120kg range.

Just got back from the supp warehouse and they didnt stop saying how good albuterex is and thats what they would reccomend.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Hi,
There is already a thread on Albuterex <--Click
General consesus is that it is an overpriced Stim and of course the "Supp Guy" will tell you it is the latest and greatest. Don't bother, just buy caffeine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.