• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Power Racks

Haha, thanks guys, I thought those blue plasticy things inside the nuts were a bit unusual! Shows how much of a DIY noob I am!

I am looking at getting the force usa F-HPR. My only concern is the 120lbs weight load for the pulleys. Those with the F-HPR how do you find the pulleys in terms of holding up on heavy weights? Have you been able to exceed the weight load without any issues?

Anyone have experience with his no brand rack. Looks similar to the F-HPR Power Rack Squat Cage Stands w Lat Pulldown Home Gym | eBay

Hi.. so Ive just ordered the MMPR and im failing at putting it together...

The bolts dont go on tight for the top 2 ones in the attached picture - there is about 25mm of wiggle room. This is using the shorter of the two types of bolts.
ajhk5u4f.i4h.png

Surely this cant be right, although ive tripled checked everything :-/

The bolt on the very bottom goes on perfectly, as the thing is thicker down there.

Can anyone help?

LMAO! Classic.

Stop kipping.

I use good form until I can't do anymore then kip a lil ;)

I am looking at getting the force usa F-HPR. My only concern is the 120lbs weight load for the pulleys. Those with the F-HPR how do you find the pulleys in terms of holding up on heavy weights? Have you been able to exceed the weight load without any issues?

That is still 55kg for the cables which is adequate for a beginner.

If you have been training previously or go to the gym and plan to stick with it for 1+ year then definitely worth the extra for the F-PC otherwise you will be wanting to upgrade your rack in a years time.

does anyone have the steel tubing measurements for force usa f-pc ?
ie 30mmx30mmx2mm ?