• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

D1cko

Extra Large Member
Hey people,

I'm staying Melbourne next weekend and don't really want to miss two particular sessions of my training. Anyone a member of, or know of a good gym for me to visit??
Cheers

Dohertys, costs 5 bucks. Near flinders st.

There are a lot of shitty commercial gyms around that would do the trick.

My gym at RMIT on Swanston St cost 12 bucks for casuals. Small gym but has a few racks to work in.

Bloody hell, you guys have cheap casual rates. All the gyms in my area charge $20 for a casual visit.

Fucking extortion in the extreme!!!

Good luck, Dicko, looks like a big adventure for you.

I plan to train twice, doesn't really matter, maybe Thursday and Sunday?

Thanks Dave I will check them out!!

I got a free pass to my gym, Southpacific fitness on cnr william st and Bourke st if u want it. And Dohertys is $10 casuial.

I got a free pass to my gym, Southpacific fitness on cnr william st and Bourke st if u want it. And Dohertys is $10 casuial.
Thanks fella's!!!

I might take you up on that offer Gruph, I'm staying on Little Bourke St, so I think that gym isn't too far away...as long as they got a Barbell, I'm happy :)

Which gym is that man? Friday could work well for me...I could go early arvo before the footy that night :)

it's Fatness First - any of them in the CBD, there are three
- Melbourne Central (bro central, usually lots of gym bunnies too, has 4 ABC powerbars, regular knurling though)
- Collins / King St ( less Bros, less equipment no ABC powerbars)
- Bourke / Elizabeth St - same as above.

If you want the pass, PM me you're email and I will forward you the voucher to print out.

StewStews will be able to bring you in to the CBD Platinum Gym as well, less Bro's and better equipment / more space.

If i was going to be training in the CDB i would definately be training at Doherty's if nothing else for the experience, but they are cheap for casual visits, heaps of BBing memrobilia around the place, some greta motivation and awesome equipment.

I'll likely be training Thursday and Saturday and could get you in for one of those days free. If do Friday and Sunday however, Adam and I can get you in free Friday and Sunday.

If i was going to be training in the CDB i would definately be training at Doherty's if nothing else for the experience, but they are cheap for casual visits, heaps of BBing memrobilia around the place, some greta motivation and awesome equipment.

Oh really, sounds cool!!! Looks like that's it then, Doherty's for one visit, and hopefully walk in with Adamklam or StewStews the other day

Oh really, sounds cool!!! Looks like that's it then, Doherty's for one visit, and hopefully walk in with Adamklam or StewStews the other day

Dont think you'll regret it, if i wasnt going away for the weekend i would have travelled into town for a workout and meet some new faces, guess i'll have to wait till next time.

Good on you for starting this thread D1cko. I'm heading over in October for a boy's weekend and I'll probably tread a similar path, hangovers permitting.

Heading out for some pre-workout fuel, then it's a couple hours kip, and heading to Doherty's :)