• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
A survey has concluded that around 11pm on a Saturday night is the most common time for a woman to feel amorous.

However, for many, having sex in the bedroom is not on the agenda.

Forty per cent of of the 1,000 women questioned in the Women's Health survey admitted to having “al fresco sex”.

Regular lovemaking outside was labelled the “most exciting” way to become aroused, followed by sex at work and on the beach, the Huffington Post reported.

It also found women in the South West, North West and Scotland were the most sexually satisfied with more in four in five females saying they were happy with their sex life.
Revealed: a woman's 'sexiest time' - Telegraph

Ha! They're probably 4-5 drinks deep by then!! I wonder if that's got something to do with it!? ?

What do women get up to on Saturday nights?

- Bar-hopping/clubbing/etc... activities that promote a discourse generally summarised in drunken sex with a random stranger in a bathroom stall.
- Partying... largely the same as above a lot of the time; random stranger may not be quite so random or as big a stranger, depending on the party.
- Date night... activities that generally result in hot sex tonight and pancakes tomorrow.

Fun fact: it's currently 11:09pm here (according to my watch) on a Saturday night... which means that y'all are all finishing up and cracking open the cigarettes.

That's what I tell her! Obviously working because the reason she is sleeping is that she is pregnant.

If the child's face resembles a grey square block, don't be alarmed....ok?

har har

congrats dave...terrific news mate :)

-decided to put this theory to the test last night , what a load of crap at 11pm being the peak of horniness , went upto a few chicks and asked if they wanted to go for a romp out the back in the car park , it didn't work

Ah, it's all about the approach, try with a few gold chains around the neck, a little too much hair gel and a fake rolex :)
ah so that's what i was missing
i did do the pre workout out in the gym to get muscles all pumped , was just missing out on the matching accessories

I call bullshit on this study lol

11pm? perhaps.
4am - 6am, definitely.
12pm - 2pm, yes.
6pm - midnight, yes, yep, ok. lol

But it all depends on libido of said female? Some are happy with sexy times once a month, on a Sunday night, in the bedroom only, between 8pm & 9pm lol

Others? Time is an irrelevant factor. Any time, any place.

Also congrats on the bambina/bambino news dave! Very exciting! :)

Woman are horniest when they see a 'black/diamond' amex/mastercard.... Bunch of ****s....
The 'g spot' is a real thing as well, its just located in a $100k bmw.

Rapeys in a shit mood, big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Have to comment on this similarly to before on another post about weights and sex drive mine has always been good but since working out everyday it is like on my mind A LOT more and my sex drive is as i have said before through the roof - it depends on the woman and what her stimulation is too I guess

Woman are horniest when they see a 'black/diamond' amex/mastercard.... Bunch of ****s....

I can't give you anymore reps, its a fucking travesty of justice I tell you.

Have to comment on this similarly to before on another post about weights and sex drive mine has always been good but since working out everyday it is like on my mind A LOT more and my sex drive is as i have said before through the roof - it depends on the woman and what her stimulation is too I guess

Hmm interesting observation if you would like to conduct some sort of study on the exercise vs hornyness theory of yours I'm sure all of ausbb wil support you. Keep up the good work candy the world needs more fit horny chicks.

Rapey you would be talking about immature women there - those aspects are insignificant if the man treats you nice, is entertaining and when you are with him you feel special :) being fickle as above ends up getting you hurt or seeming shallow

Hmm interesting observation if you would like to conduct some sort of study on the exercise vs hornyness theory of yours I'm sure all of ausbb wil support you. Keep up the good work candy the world needs more fit horny chicks.

bahahah oh god thanks...I think

I can't give you anymore reps, its a fucking travesty of justice I tell you.

RV did ask shrek about that.... I only would really 'rep' 5ish people. The rest get pitty reps so i can re rep the good people again.....

In regards to FMDREADS (if that really is her real name) i agree somewhat but the problem with 'fitness' chicks is as they get closer the their 'goal' there self esteem goes up making them 1. less attractive in RV's eyes and 2. less 'atainable'. Horse shit

RV did ask shrek about that.... I only would really 'rep' 5ish people. The rest get pitty reps so i can re rep the good people again.....

In regards to FMDREADS (if that really is her real name) i agree somewhat but the problem with 'fitness' chicks is as they get closer the their 'goal' there self esteem goes up making them 1. less attractive in RV's eyes and 2. less 'atainable'. Horse shit

whos the 5?